Part 20

Jamir Pov

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

"Why you call this meeting T? I'm bout ready to go mane cause Bishop done ruined my appetite."I say cause son ordered everything.Yes I mean everything.Mane bruh is so freaking huge to be twenty-one.Big Mark Henry ass nigga make me lose my appetite.

"Shut your stick ass up.You and that nigga CJ get on my nerves running y'all mouths."Bishop say taking a sloppy bite out his burger.

"Shut yo grizzly bear ass up"CJ says stealing one of his large fries.

"Anyways I called this meeting to announce that I'm transferring to the West Coast to finish my studies.I have already discussed it with Mr.Barnes."TD says.

"That's good son ain't nothing wrong with getting higher learning.I can't wait until I graduate next year in May."I tell him and dapped him up.

CJ look like he was about to cry mane.He probably couldn't go if he wanted due to him only being a junior.

"Bro why you leaving?You doing just fine in Syracuse.Why you trying to go so far away We ain't never been apart and you wanna leave me?"CJ says holding back tears.

I mean I understand where CJ coming from cause when I lost my pops we was all running the streets together.But him and CJ been together since diapers.

"Yea why you wanna just up and leave?Who gone make sure I don't eat all the food in the fridge?"Bishop says putting his burger down.

"You all act like I'm not coming back or you all can't visit me.Soon as I get settled,I'm a send for you all to come."TD says shedding a tear when sees CJ turn his head.

"I bet you taking my niece too ain't you b."CJ says clenching his jaw.

"Yea Tracy and Tia coming with me.I wanna take Temya but I haven't talked to her yet."TD says.

"Take Temya where?Whats going on?"Shad says just coming up.

I filled him in on everything and he was not happy about it.That man almost lost his lid.

"Is this got damn meeting over shoot Ian got the patience for no more surprises."Shad says walking off mad.

"Damn bro you might wanna rethink this whole moving thing."I say getting up and turning my hat to the back then leaving.

I get in my car thinking about everything and ended up calling Malika.

"What's up Bae?"She says answering the phone.

"Hey Pooh what doing later on today?I want you to stay the night with me."I say into the phone as I pull off from MacDonald's..

"Nothing as of now.Temya cancelled on me and I don't know where my brothers went too.So you can just come get me now cause I'm alone and bored."She says sounding scared.

"Alright I'm on my way ma."I tell her.

"Okay see you soon Mir love you."She says and hangs the phone up.

Every since Pooh got shot she been scared to be alone.Like she barely even drives now.I hate she's so paranoid but I love we get to spend more time together. Mane I love me some Malika Barnes no lie.

.

.

.

..,