Part13

Have you ever loved somebody so much

It makes you cry

Have you ever needed something so bad

You can't sleep at night

Have you ever tried to find the words

But they don't come out right

Have you ever, have you ever

Have you ever been in love

Been in love so bad

You'd do anything to make them understand

Have you ever had someone steal your heart away

You'd give anything to make them feel the same

Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart

But you don't know what to say

And you don't know where to start

Have You Ever ~Brandy

Malika Pov

I'm back and lord I'm so glad to be alive when mama told me how tore up Manny, Shad,and Travis I believed her.These niggas almost had a heart attack when I scrapped my knee falling off my bike.Aye that's my brothers though.Where the other 2 at?Where Abuela at?Not only that where the rass is Jamir?I hope he is okay.I know he's not dead,but a bullet got him in his arm.

"Manny where is Travis, Jamir,RaShad,abuela ?"I ask looking at the tv.

"Shad,Travis,and Jamir are at the store getting food.Abuela is at the house praising Jesus cause you ain't die.Before you hit me mama Cairo and Cassi texted me that."Manny says running in the bathroom from mama.

Yay my cousins are down turn t'f up.

"Oh my God where is my phone?"I ask panicking.

"Calm down mi gal.Yo phone got shot when you did.So we're getting you a new one."Daddy says and rubs my hair back.

"Yo iPhone look like a pawn shop iPhone from the Bronx."Manny gone say laughing coming out the bathroom.

"Shut up you oversized mole rat."I say mugging him.

"You gone somewhere looking like flat Stanley little sister.No titty having ass."Manny says laughing.

"Manny if you don't get yo handy Manny ass out of here and find your tool box."Cassidy says walking in the room.

"Yea better shut up before I get the shovel."Cairo says walking in.

"Why you even have to bring that up."Manny says getting mad and walks out the room.

When we were younger Manny and Cairo got into a fight and Cairo knocked Manny's front teeth out with a shovel.They grew back crooked so he had to get braces.He flinches when sees shovels now.

"What's wrong Emanuel ?"I hear abuela ask him.

''Oh she did.Wait until I get in there."abuela says.

"Lord Cairo Marie Garcia,I can't leave you and Manny nowhere for 10 mins without you bringing up that damn shovel.Stop bringing that shovel up."abuela says and thumps Cairo head.

"Ouch grandma that hurt."Cairo says rubbing her head.

"Lord my child thank God you're alive.You still look beautiful though baby girl."abuela says crying a tear.