Part 19

Manny Pov

Wait a minute address me properly.

A/N:Manny is a mess lmao

Long pipe Manny Pov

Anyway it's been two months since I took Travis on that little double date and he been all in that girl face since.Malika ashy ass face out the hospital.She is doing a lot better.Rashad pikachu ass running round here moping cause Temya want take him back.Me on the other hand I've been chilling ya know with Selena.Yes, I cuffed her up and it was only because she balances me out.Shit you think I'm going to pass that up.Hell NAWL son!Right now I'm chilling with pops,Shad,and Travis.I've started coming home more

"Rashad get ya bumboclaut ass in here and hand me the mote control."Daddy yells at Rashad .

"Mane pop it's right their on the rausclaut table.Lazy rass."Rashad says under his breath.

"Boy ya cussing at me mi have ya balls dried like raisins."Pops tells Shad.Travis and me was dying laughing.

"Old man you got a catch me first."Rashad says laughing handing him the remote.

"Mi not gone have to catch sheet cause I got these silver bullets for ya."Pops says side eyeing him.

"Their will be no such thing happening to my baby boy"Mama says and kisses Rashad's cheek.

"I want a kiss mommy."I say patting my cheek.

"You so jealous.''Malika says walking into the room.

"Glad to see you up and moving.Since you know what happened last night Pooh"I say smirking.

"Shut di rass up Manny.."Malika says furious.

I caught her and Jamir fucking in her room and she think I ain't gonna hold it over her head.That shit was funny as hell.I was like oooo I'm telling and took out running.

"Mane I'm going to meet Bishop and Jamir at MacDonald's smell ya later."Rashad says leaving out the door.

"I'm out too Bae just texted me."I say getting up walking out.

I'm thankful basketball season over cause I missed home even though we ain't get where we needed to be.Its always next year and luckily I will be a sophmore.

"Yo bro wait for me i wanna go."Travis says running my car.

IN THE CAR

"Mane where you trying to shootout too."I asked

''Lets get something to eat firs.A nigga stomach on e."He says patting his stomach.

"Oh shit son I thought you had farted that was your stomach sounding like that b?"I asked laughing.

"Yea mane I ain't get to eat."He starts shhhing his stomach.

This boy stomach sounded like WWII.I can't let my little nigga starve so I drove to Steak and Shake drive thru.

"Can I take your order sir?"The girl says in the window.

"Give me a patty melt with a side of fries and chocolate milk shake."I say to her.

"Is their anything else sir."She says with an attitude.

"Hold the hell up ma you better fix yo neck cause Emanuel Lee don't play that shit.Im a call my sister up here to beat your ass real quick."I tell her and Travis was dying laughing.

I ordered for him then went to the next window.

"Yo yall need to control your workers son I don't have to spend my money here.Now give me my stuff.Ya Maggie and the ferocious beast asses."I snatched my shit and took off towards the girls apartment.

When went upstairs to their apartment.I knocked on the door and Kalenna opened right up and kissed Travis.

"Yo where is Selena?Selena!"I yelled through the apartment and sat my food on the table.

"Babe I'm right here.Why you yelling like you gone pay my eviction notice off?Give me kisses."Selena says laughing.

I leaned down and kissed her and pecked her again.

"Get a room hermano."Travis says turning his head.

"Yea it's three rooms,pick one."Kalenna says smiling.

"Shut yo car tire head having ass up and you too Kalenna with yo tank ass head."I say throwing a fry at him.

"Stop wasting food Manny."Selena says and rips a fry I had hanging from my mouth.

"You play to much taking a black man's food.Gone get you shot."I say and thump her in the forehead.

"Emmanuel that hurt shit."She takes half my sandwich and leaves mad.

"Bro you in trouble."Travis says

"Manny you put a red mark on her forehead."Kalenna comes back and pops my arm.

"Damn,I'm finna go say sorry."I tell Kalenna and walked in Selena's room.

"I'm sorry I thumped you to hard.Do you forgive me?"I asked and sat beside her on the bed and pulled her to my chest.

"Yes I forgive you.Here is something I was gone give you out there."She gave me a redbox.

I smiled wide as fuck and opened the box to see a key in a small box.

"Damn ma you got my initials on the key too.Mane I can't believe I'm finna say this but I know I be playing all the time but I'm being serious I love you girl."I lean in and pecked her lips

"I love you too Emanuel." She pecks me back.

Authours Note

Taking a break from wattpad for awhile.Shit done got hard for me.But I will be back.Yall please pray for me....😥😥😥😥I hate not being able to write.😓😓😓Also read Ordinary People written by me.