Part 15

Travis POV

That bitch played me like a fool she ain't care about me.We've been together for 3 months and we had a few ups and downs but I never cheated.I never lied.Altways kept it real with her.I promise she want have to worry about me anymore dumb ass bitch.Matter fact fuck all relationships right now stupid ass hoes.

"Travis where you at kid?"I hear Manny yell.

"I'm in here laying down."I yell back.

"Little bro you straight?"He says and bounces on my bed.

"Yea mane fuck that bitch her hoe ass."I say and rub my curls.

"Travis you sound like me."He says and starts laughing.

"Yeap I learned from the best."I say and dapped him up.

"How's Malika?"I asked.

"She's still sleeping.Can't believe y'all ain't wake her up.She must be really tired.I really hope she recover fast.Aw Cairo and Cassidy beat the hell out the twins.That could've been avoided if Shad never said anything."Manny says shaking his head.

"Mane it was gone happen cause you know how long Cairo and Shelly had been beefing though and then Kelly always putting her 5 cents in shit.Shit mane she really played a nigga."I say and start throwing my football up in the air.

"Look bruh it's gone be okay.We gotta get ready to make this run so come on."Manny says and leaves across the hall to his room.

First,I get up and get dressed in all black.Next,I put duck tape around my black and red Jordan's.Then,I grab my strap from under my bed and walked out to my car.

"Yo bro I'm ready."Manny says getting in.

"Shit where Shad at?"I ask starting my car up.

"He rode with Jamir.Come on let's go."Manny says and we head towards the trap.

"Everybody here?"TD ask once we walk in.

"Yea."We all say.

"Mane why this fuck nigga here."Jamir says looking at paso.

"Bruh not the time."CJ says and pulls him back.

They forgot about me cause took the but of my gun and hit his bitch ass with it.Then I just started beating his ass.Don't fuck with me or what's mine.I may have had hoes on me but ain't no hoe in me.

"Bro stop mane.Travis get off him you gone kill him that hoe ain't worth that shit."Manny yells at me trying to pull me away.

"Stop Travi damn."I hear Rashad.

They finally got me off him and drug me away.Fuck they should've let me kill him.Hoe ass nigga.That bitch nigga ain't bout nun b.

"Mane you straight?"Manny asked me while he was driving.

"Yea,let's just kill the bitch niggas and go home b."I say rubbing my knuckles.

Here's the plan each car is gone roll through and shoot that bitch up.We know they're in there cause Bishop just looked through a window ,behind a hidden bush,and ran back to our car.

"They're in there so we can start now."Bishop says breathing hard.He such a fat ass the walk wasn't even far.

"Listen here my oversized friend I'm gone drive through and on 3 Travis and you shoot.1 2 3 shoot."Manny says and when we were shoot a group of them was finna go somewhere I guess cause they had just walked outside.

Fop fop fop!!Is all you heard we shot they asses up.I guess they boys came out trying to fire back but we rolled out.The Next car was Jamir, Shad ,TD ,and CJ.TD was driving and the others was shooting.Then they rode off.We came back through and shot that shit up again.They did the same and after that we rode off.We smart as fuck though we put duck tape on the cars we used license plate and wore ski mask.Fuck boys don't deserve to live.We call cleanup and went home.