Part 1

Part 1

Too much light

In this window

Don't wake me up

Only coffee no sugar

Inside my cup

If I wake and you're here still

Give me a kiss

I wasn't finish dreaming

About your lips

Don't Wake me up

Up up up up up

Don't Wake me up

Up up up up up

Don't Wake me up

Up up up up up

Don't wake me up

Don't wake me

Don't wake me uuuuuuppppp yea

don't wake uuuuppppp

Don't wake me upppppppppppp huah

Don't wake me uppppppp yea

Don't wake me up up up

Don't wake me up

Don't wake me

Lyrics by Chris Brown

Malika Pov

I woke up and walked downstairs and I see my brother Shad and his friend Passion on both couches knocked out sleep.I scratch my head and start calling out to my mama but no answer.I shake my head open the fridge but see a note when I open the fridge.

The note says:

Me and your father went to Jamaica to check on your great grandmother she is gravely ill and y'all couldn't come due to school still in session.Tell Shad and Jamir they better not have them nappy head dutty sketz in me house.

Te amo bebes

"Shad and Passion wake up we got school it's Thursday !",I yell while pouring orange juice.

"Aye me ears wtf pooh,"Rashad said scratching his dreds.

"Yo homie chill with all that and why t'f you calling me Passion",Jamir says irritated.

I get a pan and fry some bacon and get another pan and cook a 3 pancakes.

I yell again,"Get the hell up and get ready for school fucking bumbos".

They both say,"Okay okay"!

They all rush to get and while they get ready I sat our food on plates and turned off the stove and ran to turn on mii shower but what I walked in on made my morning the best one ever.

"Passion what the fuck you doing in my shower let alone my room"I say as if I was irritated.

"Showering duh what else and you know you like all this sexiness",he says smirking.

"Nigga please and thanks for showing me what I do to your buddy",I say blushing and laughing.

"Oh shid umm I wasn't even um we'll see I umm shut the fuck up",He says blushing and showing his dimples.

He grabs his towel and runs out of my room and into Rashad's room.I smile and take off my bedtime clothes and get in the shower.As I'm showering I think about how I made Jamir's buddy turn on and I laugh.

"SHUT UP POOH",yells Jamir causing me to laugh louder.

Lord that boy is so fine he better be glad he is not my type.Cause the things I'd do to him.Rashad keeps telling me I should holler at his boy but I turn him down cause I don't like dating dope boys they cheat to much.I want somebody who want run out and cheat on me when I tell him I'm not ready to lose my virginity and that is definitely not Jamir.I get out the shower and put on my high waist jeans and purple long sleeve half shirt that shows my belly button ring and I tease my krinkles and rub my mango grease on them so they'll shine.Then I put my purple and white Adidas on.