Part 9

Why do you Love Me

I fucked up ik I did

But You Love me

I ruined everything

But you love me

I caused your tears

But you love Me

That pain you have is

My fault

But you love me.

Why do you love me?

~Jamir Hall

Malika POV

We get home and me and Jamir watch movies and he falls asleep in my lap.

"Dad please don't leave I'm sorry.Breathe please.Don't leave me.I need you.I need you.I'm sorry for making that C on my report card and not telling you and mom.Just don't leave."Jamir begans yelling and crying.

"Babe babe wake up",I yell and shake him constantly.

What's wrong with him?

"Jamir wake up you are okay.I'm with you.Babe get up!"I yell hitting and shaking him.

He finally wakes up and starts crying all over again.I just rock him back and forth.

"Its okay Mir just let it out.Its okay shh shh"I tell him holding him to my chest.

"Malika I will never forget what happened to my dad.They shot him for no reason.The day want stop playing in my head.He would've been here if he wouldn't have been helping me put my bike away.He saved me he covered me from the bullets.Its my fault Jamira want ever see her dad cause of me.I'm just a fuck up."He says crying harder.

"Jamir don't you ever say that again.You are not a fuck up.Your dad wants you to carry on. An the only way for that is letting go. You're not helping yourself. Baby I'm  here for you. I'm not going no damn where unless you force me to do so." I tell him and kiss his lips.

"Malika I love you.I don't know why you love me though."Jamir tells me and kisses me deeply.

My poor baby traumatized for life and the really sad thing is they never caught who did it.My dad couldn't even pinpoint who did it.Now you know that's bad.

"I love you too.Stop saying stuff like that."I yawn and tell him.Soon falling asleep I feel myself being lifted and placed in my bed.

''Jamir don't leave me.''I tell him.

He turns around and comes back laying beside me wrapping his arms around me and placing his chin on my hair.

"I love you Mahiri",He says and kisses my forehead.

Rashad POV

Damn I ain't never had no pum pum that good.Had a nigga like wow.I had Temya hitting them high notes.I love this girl so much.

"Mya wake up,"I whisper in her ear.

"What Shad I'm tired from last night."She says rolling over into my side making me smirk.

"Wipe that grin off your face Rashad." She tells me laughing.

"OK I will", I say and start kissing on her neck.

"Shad stop damn,"Mya hits me in my face with a pillow.

I start to retaliate but my phone rings.