Part 5

Part 5

Malika Pov

"Mir I can't believe I shot somebody",I say while he is laying beside me.

"I can't believe you did either.Damn you a fucking rider",Jamir says turning over and smiling his bright smile at me.

"You so crazy but I wanna go to work with you tomorrow see what it's like",I say looking down and playing with my fingers.

"I don't know bout that you could've got killed tonight.An ion really want you to see my other side.",He says pulling me close to him and puts his chin on top of my head.

"Just one day.You know Shad can't go no where so you'll need back up and you know Travis and Manny don't do that shid unless they have to.So you might as well take me.I got a street name already and everything."I say rambling.

"Hold on what's yo street name Pooh",He asked me raising up off the bed.

I think about it for a while.

"Pooh Gutta",I say.

"Hell Nawl I gotta tell Shad in the morning.You to much for your own good.",He says laughing a little bit to hard which earned him a punch.

"Shut the fuck up it ain't that funny",I tell him poking my lip out.

"Mane you hit to hard.Cut the light off I'm tired a'f",Jamir says laughing and scooting closer to me.

I cut the light off and I fall asleep in his arms and I wonder what happened to Temya.

"Emmanuel Lee Garcias get your narrow behind out here",My momma yells waking everyone up.

"Damn what he do now",I say waking up realizing Jamir was gone.

Ugh he left me his bitch ass I get up and trip over something and realized it was Mir.

"Ahh shid Mir.Why you in the floor?"I asked thumping him on his ear while sitting on his back.

"Because I had to make a run ma and I ain't want Kingston to kill me for laying in bed with his daughter and why you always hitting me ma."Jamir says then does a push-up and I roll off his back.

"Mir you made me hit my head on the floor."I say pouting.

"Come here yo short ass",He says towering over me and helps me off the floor.

"Leave me alone Mir",I say and try to walk away but he pulls me back close to his chest and I stand on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"Well we'll look what we have here",Mama says opening my door.

"Umm Ms.Emily I'm sorry I just was leaving."Jamir says slipping his nike sandals on and runs out my room and straight out the door.

"I told you so Malika.I knew y'all was gone get together.Me and Kingston had a bet going .Hold on babe you owe me 30$ and 7 MK bags!"Mama yells going down the hallway at daddy

I like how they bet on me like I'm a lottery machine or something.I ain't no got damn slot machine.Only my parents though

I walk through the hallway only bumping into a frightened Manny.My bubby was scared..

"Manny what's wrong?"I asked him while rubbing his back.

"My anatomy and physiology teacher called mama and told her I failed a test and mama spazzed on me.I thought she was bout to kill me..Mane college is hard.But I gotta go to practice I'm a text you."He tells me going in his room and getting his basketball bag.

I walk downstairs into the living room and see Jamir watching tv and eating fruit loops.

"Jamir why you leave ?",I asked him while sitting on the couch with my knees close to me.