Part 17

She was my first love,

Even my first kiss.

Noone could have known,

It was hit or miss.

But here we are,

Still in love together.

And with a little luck,

It will turn into forever.

She was my first love,

So quiet and shy.

For us to fall in love,

We didn't have to try.

Your beautiful smile,

Is all that it took.

Like a hungry fish,

I swallowed the hook.

She was my first love,

The girl of my dreams.

That girl is you,

Still mine it seems.

By Danny Shaw

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jamir Pov

Seems like she got more beautiful from her sleep.Sleeping beauty is what I'll call her cause it seemed like she woke up just for me.I walked over to her hugged and kissed her all over.Mane I love this girl to death.

"Can you lay with me since I see you done been to the vending machine?"Pooh tells me laughing.

That's not funny but I did have about 5 packs of M&M's,7 Reeses,Lays both kinds,and the list goes on.

"Mane whatever"I say laughing and getting in bed with her.

"I was just out two days."Pooh says laughing.

"No Malika you was out for almost two months.Don't start panicking.Me and Temya took care of yo schoolwork.You had most of your credits anyway."I tell her and that girl straight exhaled.I busted out laughing too.

A hour passes and we just got done watching Baby Boy now Friday is on.

"Can we move to Jamaica?"She asked me.

"Nope,y'all to hardcore but we can vist."I say laughing and she eyed me.

"You're such a idiota.My dad is from the bad part of Kingston I'm from uptown Kingston.I mean we stayed there for a little bit but we moved to uptown when I was 3."She tells me.

"Mane I went one time with Shad and your dad I was scared for my life.But we can only visit and I don't care what you say."I say and continued watching tv.I'm not finna risk her or my future children life.Plus,I'm going to be in the NBA and what Jamaican basketball team you know.

"Whatever asshole."She says and punches my arm.

"That didn't even hurt.Plus I don't want my kids acting like Rashad.That nigga first word was machete."I say smirking.