Part 14

Love

So many things I've got to tell you

But I'm afraid I don't know how

'Cause there's a possibility

You'll look at me differently

Love

Ever since the first moment I spoke your name

From then on I knew that by you being in my life

Things were destined to change 'cause

Love

So many people use your name in vain

Love

Those who have faith in you sometimes go astray

Love

Through all the ups and downs, the joys and hurts

Love

For better or worse I still will choose you first

Many days I've longed for you, wanting you

Hoping for the chance to get to know you

Longing for your kiss

For your touch, your feel, your presence

Many nights I've cried from the things you do

Felt like I could die from the thought of losing you

I know that you're real

With no doubts and no fears and no questions

Love

Love~Musiq Soulchild

Manny Pov

"You straight little bro?"I ask Travis sitting beside him on the floor.

He nods his head yea.

"Lord boy don't start with that mute shit I don't feel like throwing them gang signs.We by ourselves you better talk.Shit mama gone back in the room.Now what's up with you?"I ask.

"It's sign language Manny and it's just that all this stuff happened too Pooh when it happened the same days of mama.Crazy right I know."Travis says I can tell he really ain't want to talk cause he was rubbing his head..

"Listen little bro I don't show it but I'm hurting too.That is what really makes it hard to let it go for you.Then we seen how she looked at her death.That really crushed me,you,and Cassi.You took it the hardest cause you never did release that pain.So I'm telling you right now Travis,let it go.Yo you don't deserve to be hurting son."I say rubbing his back as he sat next to me crying.

He signs to me that he was gone take a cab home and that he wanted to be alone.I signed back okay.He left and I went back in the room.

"Where is Travis Emanuel?"Mama asked me.

"He went home to think."I tell her shaking my head.

"You let him go by hisself do you not remember the last time Travis went alone while he was upset."Shad says brushing his hair.

When Travis was 13 he tried to commit suicide but I got there I time and brought him to the hospital.It was crazy.Mama almost lost her lid.That's when he really got real quiet.He use to act like me but a little better.But when we lost mama and he started getting quieter and to his self.He started coming back out his shell at 15.