Part 21

Malika Pov.

2 months later

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just waking up on Jamir's chest was so amazing.I'm use to it but this time felt so different from the others.Shoot I would have stayed asleep but Jamir phone wanna go off today.The guys just got back from being in Jamaica for a week.Now that school is almost out,they have to take more trips out of state.I hate that they was in my homeland and I couldn't even go.Maybe I wanted to go surfing or something.My stomach has been killing me lately too.I was running a track meet and towards the end I damn near passed out.I was talking to Jamir about everything and he sort of just brushed it over.Mama is taking me to the doctor next week to see what is going on though.

I was knocked out sleep on his chest and Mir's phone was ringing off the charts crazy. Freak no more plays constantly through his room from his phone.Just getting on my nerves.

"Wake up Mir."I say tapping his face.

"I'm up Malika stop tapping my face"He says and rubs his face down.

I'm guessing he had been up cause he was fully clothed and smelling like my house.Mir could've woke me up too.I wanted to see my mama and daddy.Even though I seen them yesterday before I came over here.

"Your phone keep on going off.Who the fuck keep waking me up?"I say putting a pillow on my face mad.

"Malika it is one in the afternoon.You been sleep all day."Jamir says and checks his phone.

"Damn."I roll over and say.

"Come on let's get in the shower so we can get out of here",He says looking at his phone.

"No I don't feel like it okay..."I say and shut my eyes.

"Malika come on I need to show you something."He says and pulls me to the bathroom.

He always doing something with big ass forehead.

"No Jamir I'm tired."I say pulling back laughing.

This boy pulls me to the bathroom to tree boxes sitting on the counter that say First Response and he locks the door,running down the hallway.I look around in disbelief and anger.I know for a fact I'm not pregnant cause all times he wore a condom.I have had a few symptoms but I haven't missed my period.I don't even wanna talk about a baby every since I lost the first one.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

..

Jamir Pov

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I drag Malika to the bathroom and I locked the door behind me leaving out.Earlier in the am I snuck out to get a three pregnancy test for her.Malika been having a few symptoms and I have been picking up on all them.I know she still a little hurt about what happened and I am too.If she is pregnant I wouldn't mind being a father.We may be young but it's not shid we can't handle.

I call Bishop to see what he wanted and answers smacking in my ear.

"Hello what you want bruh?"I say irritated already.

"I need you to come to Canada and make this drop with me."He says smacking all in my ear.

"Why the hell you going to Canada?No I gotta take finals and pick up my tuxedo for Prom next week.."I say and sit on the couch turning the tv on.

"Damn nigga I really need some back up..Look what if we can get back before prom?"He says.

"I don't know cause I just got back and Malika may trip out on me."I say flipping the channels.

"Yo just hit me back then,fool.If you can't make it I call my nigga pork chop."Bishop says and slurps all loud in my ear.

"Alright damn one."I say hanging up the phone super fast..

"Jamir I need you to come here."Malika calls from the bathroom.

"What's up?"I say walking in.

"First of all I'm kicking your ass."She says and punched me in the chest.

"Damn that hurt.You pregnant pooh?"I ask rubbing my chest.

"I am........

Authors Note:

Just a filler will be continued tomorrow❤️❤️