Part 11

Malika Pov

I can't believe I gave it to Jamir last night.Like hit hurt at first but after it was pure passion and love.He was slow and gentle too so I know he was making love to me.I think I'm in love with this nigga.I woke up this morning and Jamir was gone but it was Mac Donald's sack and large sweet tea on my dresser.Where he go?Shid what time is it?I look at my clock and see its 5 in the afternoon.Damn I slept along time.I did my hygiene thing,smoked my morning blunt,ate my food,and started looking for a outfit.

I put on my pink and gray knit hat,pink and gray Hollister shirt ,and Hollister skinny skinny jeans with my pink and gray Jays.I walk downstairs to the living room.My legs fucking hurt too.

"Look who finally woke up.We missed you all day.Jamir told us you were sick so we ain't wake you up."Mama says with her head in daddy's lap.

"Aw where everyone at?"I ask picking keys up off the counter.

"They all staying at Jamir's apartment tonight."Daddy says looking back at me.

"Aw well I'm gonna grab some clothes and leave."I say giving them both a kiss on the forehead.

I go back in my room grab my clothes and left to Jamir's apartment.

"Yo Malika tell mi boy Manny to call mi he need to explain about di C in his math class."Daddy says looking back at me.

"Okay I tell him and see you guys later."I tell him and leave out.

I get to Jamir's apartment and knocked on the door.Jamir opened the door and gave me a long kiss on the lips.

"Yo shut the door.Y'all just fucked last night."Manny go yell and throw a couch pillow at us.Everyone laughs.

"Yo Malika you doing it like that."Kelly says while sitting on Travis lap

''Fuck y'all.Rashad where is Temya?"I asked not seeing her in the room.

"In the bathroom."He says focusing on the game him and Travis are playing.

"Hey BISH!"Temya yells coming out the bathroom.

She runs up and hugs me tight.I haven't seen or heard from her since Shad's birthday on 10th.Its been two whole days.

"Shut the fuck up.Its just been 2 whole days."Shad gone say.The look Temya gave him was so priceless.Sad thing though Shad sent her the same look twice as cold.

"Anyway Bobby and Whitney y'all calm y'all asses down."Manny says making everybody laugh except them.

"Aye I'm finna go to the store.I'll be right back.Y'all want something?"Jamir says leaving.

"Nawl"

"Nope''

"Nah''

"I'm straight"

"Nah fool"

"I'm straight J.P"

"Malika you wanna come?"He asked.

"Yea."I say and walked out side with him following.

We get in the car and he heads to the store while we there he left his phone and it started ringing.

"Hello"

"Who is this"

"Kiesha"

"What the fuck you calling Passion phone for''

"To tell him I miss him and that he need to leave you alone"

"Ha bitch you bold.Wait till I see you that's your ass"

"We'll see hoelika."

CLICK!

Jamir gets in and sees me looking pissed and his phone in my hand.

"What's wrong and why my phone in your hand?"He asked me.

"Why di hell Keisha calling your phone.I will beat di goat piss out di sketal bob hoe."

"Calm down ion even know why she calling ma."He says and starts the car.

"You cheating again Mir.Me promise you fiyah for ya.I'll beat di living rass out ya."I say pissed off.

"No ma damn why would I cheat after the last time was pure hell.How and why would I do that again so chill damn."He says and snatches his phone and pulls off.

We drive in silence when we get out the car.He slams his door so shit I slammed mine too.I hear a POP POP POP and I turn and take out running.I see Jamir bussing back.

"Pooh get your ass down!"Jamir yells at me.

Soon as I look at him.Pop pop pop pop.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!Jamir!!"I scream and everything starts fading out.

Skirt.....I hear car tires leaves.

"Pooh bae Malika come on get up"I hear Jamir and feel him picking me up.

"Ahh shid Mya call 911.Shad Travis come on Lika got shot."I hear Manny yell.

"Jamir I love you.Tell them I love them."I say and touched his face.Then everything goes black.

OMNISCIENT POV

"Malika don't this please Malika"Jamir yells as tears fall.

"Somebody help me"He yells.

"My sister mane this my fucking twin"Manny yelled.

Blood was everywhere.The twins and Mya came out and were hysterical.

"The ambulance are on the way."Mya manages to say.

The ambulance arrive quickly and load Malika inside

An: too sad writing.Vote comment..thanks😓😓😓😓😢Shelly Kelly on the side.