Chapter 1

"Tomorrow is the first day of our senior year" exclaimed Astrid. We were all on our gang spot Riverside Cafè.

"Oh wow was that meant to be an interesting Breaking News ?" I snapped. I don't understand why she has to be over excited about every little thing.

Like she has an explosive bomb within her waiting to explode after every 0.2 seconds. Okay, now I may be over exaggerating but seriously she is always in that "come let's go partying" mood.

"Oh Crystal come on don't be a mood killer. You never know what beautiful or exciting this senior year might have in store for us"

"Whatever. Anyways I am sorry Astrid"
I apologised.
She might be a over enthusiastic alien in form of a human but she is my best friend.

Maybe Zac is right. But I am sure this year would be just like the previous year. All boring. I just wish it doesn't go like the freshman year. I was deep in my thoughts when Zac brought me back to reality.

"Hey Astrid and Crystal lets do something before our senior year starts."

"Let's go sky diving!" I exclaimed.
Astrid and Zac stared at me in awe. They saw me genuinely excited for something after quite a period of time.

" Stop gawking. It is in my bucket list and I wanted to do it since a long time." I told them after seeing their shocked expressions.

They stared at me like I told them that Johnny Depp doesn't deserve an Oscar. Whereas everyone knows he fucking deserves it.

Zac and Astrid are my only true friends. My mom and dad have forever stayed out of country. I was 9 when they left me with my elder sister Cygnet who never took care of me. Well I was since then all alone. Not exactly, Zac and his family arrived in our neighborhood soon after and they took care of me. Since then we are best friends. He understands me and knows me like no one else. He knows my deepest secrets. He is my 4 am friend. We both met Astrid in school when we were 11. And that's how our group was formed. I was quite extrovert and outgoing befor. I had quite a lot of friends but our group always remained intact and nobody else was allowed to mingle in. One day can change everything and yes a day revealed who were my true friends.

"Come on Astrid and Crystal skydiving can be done only in Angrin which is a 45 minute drive from Shanton. We have to get home and get ready as well. It's 11 am. Crystal we will pick you up at 4 pm."

"Zac we should take our own bikes. What say?"

"Wow my birdie is bursting with enthusiasm."

I know right ? Birdie. Weird name. So damn weird. Well that was what Zac called Astrid.

For a fact everyone in Westwood High School knew that Astrid and Zac like each other. But these dumbasses won't confess.

Zac with his mysterious grey eyes and brown hair and an edgy face with a sharp jawline could make any girl go weak in her knees. Almost every girl had her eyes on him. But he had his eyes and heart for only one girl.

Astrid.

Well she was the prettiest, charming and the most innocent girl I have ever seen. She could mesmerise anyone with her graceful ballet dance. Yeah she knew ballet. Her big black eyes complementing her black hair with flawless skin. She could turn heads