Chapter 16

Have a happy time reading the last chapter of this book

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Crystal's POV

(2 months later)

Woah! Finally the big day has arrived. I am finally getting married.

Nothing could be better than this. The day when Ash will finally be my HUSBAND. It feels so great.

The first meet ever was a fight. And now we are getting married. 4 months back if somebody told me that I will be getting married in sometime I would have laughed at their face. I had lost all trust in love.

But it takes that one person to make you believe in it again. And for me that person was Ash. He wasn't my life but the person for whom I could give up everything in this world.

Forever and infinity are not real life theories. But I want to hold his hands and be with him till destiny keeps us together.

"Woah Crys, you are finly getting married."

Well that was my Maid of Honor Astra babe. Don't get shocked. Even though I am on good terms with my sister now, it is Astra who desrves that place. She was with me through my thick and thin. Cygnet was completely fine with it. She understood why I wanted Astra to be my Maid of Honor. Janet was my flower girl.

"Yeah Astra and it's like the best feeling ever."

Suddenly Zac enters.

"Cryssie Baby the Police Force has reached."

Well now I won't leave you guys pondering on why we have called the police. Actually since two months Ash had been receiving death threats from Theo and Brandon. We wanted complete safety.

"I hope nothing goes wrong now."

"Chill Crys babe, everything will be fine."

"I just hope Astra."

"Let's leave now. It's time for the ceremony."

As I was about to leave, I received a news from one of the police officer that Brandon and Theo are arrested. Nothing could go wrong now.

As I walk down the aisle I see Ash standing there in front of me. He was looking so good in his wedding suit.

I had worn a blue gown. Well white was so common. It had to be different.

It was the most beautiful feeling ever

It was the most beautiful feeling ever. As I walked down the aisle, I saw my Mom and Dad. They were smiling at me.

I was so happy.

The priest begins.

"Do you Mr Asher Parker take Miss Crystal Roger to be your wife, friend and companion."