Chapter 12

All was going well. It's been a week since I was proved innocent. Cygnet is back at 'Our Home'. Chase left the school and the city as well. Astrid, Zac, Ash and I form an awesome group. We gel well with each other. Even our Romeo and Juliet project was spot on.

Everything is just perfect and I hope it stays the same way.

It was a Sunday. Due to some official problems we were given a week holiday. Yesterday we all decided for a movie night today at my place.

I called up Ash,

"Hey, will you come with Cygnet and me. We wanted to buy some snacks for our movie night."

"Crystal, I would love to come with you. But I am a bit busy."

"It's okay Ash."

I didn't care to ask what work did he have.

At sharp 8 pm everyone was at my place.

We decided to watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

We all sat on the couch. We were surrounded by snacks and drinks.

I was sitting between Ash and Cygnet. To the right side of Ash were our love birds Zac and Astrid.

We were watching the movie and having talks in between. When Zac suddenly said

"Guys this week would be boring as fuck. No school. No dramas. Let's go on a vacation."

"You are right Zac. But where should we go?"

When suddenly an idea struck my head.

"Cygnet we can go Palaaso. I mean at our farmhouse. Ash you are going to get Janet along."

"Sure Pooh Bear."

"We should leave tomorrow itslef."

"You are right Birdie. We will take my mini van."

"Awesome so now everything is decided, I think we should meet tomorrow at 9 am. We all will meet Zac at his place."

"No Cryssie Baby. We will pick up Birdie from her home. Ash's home is on our way. So we will pick them up from there."

"Okay. Even that's a good idea."

After everything is decided. Everyone leaves my place at 1 am.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day I wake up at 5 am and go to take a shower. After an hour when I leave the bathroom I see even Cygnet is awake.

She goes for a bath while I start with the packing. Once I am done with the packing, I go to get ready. 

I wear a blue crop top and grey hot pants. I leave my hairs open. I apply minimal ammount of makeup. Just some mascara and lip gloss.

Even Cygnet is ready. We go to Zac's place at 8:30 am. He helps us put our bags in the mini van.

We reach Astrids place at 8:45 am. Zac goes to Astrid. He hugs her and places a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey Birdie!"

"Hola! Zac."

"Woah Astra babe, are you learning Spanish ?"

"Sí Crystal."

"Huh?"

"It means 'Yes'?"

"Babe for now forget Spanish. 'Cause we are not learning that language."