Chapter 10

"Ash is a smart guy indeed." Zac replied.

"I want you guys to be with me when he comes over at my place tomorrow."

"But why do you need us Cryssie baby."

"Because you guys are my unbiological siblings."

They both wink at me.

I hear my phone ringing.

"Oh the 'lover boy' is calling you Cryssie baby."

"Shut up Zac."

"Hey Pooh Bear."

"Hey Ash."

"I will be coming at your place tomorrow at 9 am. Be ready. Tell Zac and Astrid to be present as well."

"I have already informed them. See you tomorrow. Byee."

"Bye Pooh Bear."

After keeping the call I turn to Zac

"Zac I trust him like I trust you guys."

He hugged me tightly

"Always be happy my Cryssie Baby. You are my best friend and my sister. I love you."

"Wait let me join you both. We can have a group hug."

I couldn't ask God for more. I love Astra and Zac. I love Ash. And I know even if the whole world is against me I will always have their back.

They left my place at 11:30 pm. I went to my room. It was time for a meet up. Meet up with 'My Dear Diary.'

'It's not the time period of our friendship that brought us close...
It's like you meet a person and get weird with them since day one....
All it takes is being friends with the right person ...'

You know, sometimes you don't even understand how to repay the good someone has done to you. And you don't even feel like repaying back. But when they are in trouble you can't stop yourselves from helping them. This is friendship.

I am lucky that friendship didn't cone with a price tag. Otherwise even after selling the world, I wouldn't have got friends like them. They are priceless.

People say bathrooms are the best place to think about something. But for me it was my bed that made different thoughts run into my mind. Maybe that's the most comfortable place for me.

Suddenly I get a text message
It was from Chase.

'I hope you are healthy and happy now. Get well soon. Miss you.'

'Thank you :)'

Again I went into my deep thoughts. I didn't even realise when did I sleep.

I wake up next day at 8:00 am.

"Shit! Asher would be here at 9 am. Thank God I am awake atleast now."

I go to the shower. No this time I got out in 45 minutes. I wanted to be comfortable. So I wore my shorts and a loose T-shirt. I tied up my hairs in a ponytail.

At exact 9 am I hear my door bell ring. I expected it to be Asher. But Zac and Astrid were there. Soon after 5 minutes even Asher reached.

"So since everyone is here now. Tell me Asher what dots did you want go connect."

"Yeah Pooh Bear but first let me ask you some questions."

"Sure Ash."

"How did you meet Brandon? Like tell me exactly what had happened."

"It was a birthday party. And unfortunately Zac was out of town and Astrid was sick. So I was with Cygnet. She was talking to this guy Brandon I found him to be really cute."