Chapter 7

I see Asher's face turns pale. Well maybe because he thought that mine and his story were same. But it wasn't the same.

"Pooh Bear, are you okay."

"Let me speak. I want all the burden out of my head."

"Sure Pooh Bear."

"I don't know who are my real siblings. I don't even know if I am the only child. I don't even know what my parents look like. That's because I am adopted.

I was 5 year old when I was adopted. It was the age where I understood that I am not their biological child.

My legal dad is a businessman who lives in Mangaska for business purpose. My parents left me with Cygnet when I was 9 years old.

Cygnet got a boyfriend when she was 13 years old and since then she lived with him. Too young I know.

We have our own credit cards. Our parents keep refilling it every month. Cygnet loves her life. But I don't. I really want my mom and dad to live with me and love me. I don't want them to spend on my credit cards. I want them to talk with me and have time for me.

I haven't talked to them since two months. My Mom and Dad cared for me a bit more than they did Cygnet as they never wanted me to feel left out.

Cygnet always envied me due to that. Once when we were at a birthday party of our friend she literally bullied me and even ripped my clothes in front of everyone. We were just 10 year old at that time.

It was one of the worst moments. I was an extrover girl when I was young. Outgoing and friendly. I had many friends as compared to Cygnet.
I was famous in the school and colony as compared to Cygnet. So she was jealous about me.

She still hates me today. I have nothing against her. I wanted a normal relationship of sisterly love with her. But she always pushed me aside and tried different ways to torture me."

"Hey Pooh Bear. I hope she will get back what she has done to you. Is she the reason of you being stone hearted now?"

"No. There's much more than that. But that was the stepping stone to it."

"Did she ever try to get things fixed with you."

"Yeah, she once came to my home after our fashion show and congratulated me. I was so overwhelmed. I thought I got my sister back. But again she turned to being the bitch she was."

"Fashion Show?"

"Yeah there was an interschool competition when we were 15 year old. We both were the finalist. In the last talent round, I was declared as the winner."

"Okay."

"Anyways, let's go Ash. It's 8:30. Do you have your car or bike.

"I do have but I don't bring it to school."

"Okay so lets go on my bike today."

"Could I drive it Pooh Bear."

"Sure."

OMG! I am gonna drive to school on a bike rode by this hot stuff. He is a tough competition for the sun. Sorry bad humor.

Through the journey the thoughts of my sister were revolving around in my head.

'I need her hugs,
I need her love.
I want to laugh and cry with her.
I wished we had fights for TV remotes rather than for friends
I wasn't her competitor
But just a sweet little sister.'

When I enter the college I see students staring at me weirdly. They seem to know something I don't know. Or maybe I know;

Curly hairs and perfectly toned body. I instantly knew it was Brandon. But now he didn't affect me anymore. I could see some marks on his head and arms.