Chapter 8

Asher's POV
We rushed her to the hospital. She  was breathing. We took her to Lifeline Care hospital.

The doctor rushed her in the operation theatre. Zac informed Crystal's Dad. He with his money and power avoided any police involvement.

After 3 hours doctor comes outside the operation theatre.

I instantly went up to him;
"Hey Doctor, how's my Pooh Bear now."

"She is critical for the next 48 hours. Once she regains consciousness, then only we can say something."

Zac was furious,
"I am gonna kill that bloody bastard Brandon. He is the reason my Cryssie baby is in such condition."

I try to calm him down where as I was also fuming with anger.

I called Ms.Sarah my neighbor and told her to take care of Janet for 2 days. I did not give her the actual reason.

After few minutes I saw Astrid coming towards us with worried look on her face.

"How's my Crystal babe? What happened to her."

Zac replied hesitantly,

"She... She... attempted suicide."

For two days straight, we three stayed in the hospital. We informed Crystal's sister Cygnet as well. But she didn't show up. Zac and Astrid refused to eat anything. Even I did not feel like having something to eat when my Pooh Bear is in ICU at critical stage.

Still we had to eat. We cannot seem all dull when Pooh Bear wakes up.
42 hours had passed away.
Suddenly I hear doctor rushing to ICU

"Bed no. 5 has regained consciousness."

It was Crystal's bed. We all stood up. Silently we prayed in our hearts for my Pooh Bear.

We see doctor coming out of the ICU with a big smile on his face.

"She is out of danger now. We will shift her to general ward where you guys can meet her."

Once Crystal is shifted in general ward, we rush inside.

Zac screamed,
"You dumbass you scared the hell out of us. You should have informed us before dying. Atleast we wouldn't be worried."

"Was I supposed to laugh at this lame joke of yours."

Astra with a smile on her face told Crystal,

"Hey my strong chic, get well soon."

Astrid and Zac left soon after to get something to eat as we all were really hungry. And now our Crystal is out of danger we could eat peacefully.

"Hey Ash."

That sound was so mesmerizing. My ears were craving to hear her beautiful voice.

"Hey Pooh Bear."

"I shouldn't have attempted suicide."

"You should never do that again."

"I was all frustated."

"I can understand."

Suddenly we see Zac and Astra coming inside the general ward. I see they are hiding something

"Here take this Crys. You favorite bbq pizza. The hospital authorities won't let us take this pizza for you."

They are really her Best Friend.

"Hey Zac and Astra, I should leave now. Janet is all alone since 2 days."

Crystal's POV

"What? You left her alone."

"No. I mean she was with my neighbor Ms.Sarah. She has never been without me for so long."

"Did everyone of you stay here until I regained consciousness?"

Everyone replied in unison,
"Yes."

I just don't know what to say. I have no words left. I attempted suicide for a fucking bastard who didn't even care about me. And these people who really cared about me, I gave them so much of trouble. Even if I don't have anyone else. I have these people.
I will never ever leave them for anything.

I got discharged the next day.

Asher took me home from the hospital.

It was so good to be back home.

"I feel so comfortable."

Suddenly I feel Asher coming towards me from back. I turned around, he is standing in front of me.

I look straight into his eyes. They have a different look this time. As if they are speaking to me and telling me something.

"Never ever do that again Pooh Bear."

"I am hungry Ash."

"Pancakes?"

"Pancakes it is."

He was making the batter of his pancakes. He looked so damn hot even while cooking.

"Hey Pooh Bear you will be joining school in 3 days and it's the due date of our English project submission."

"Fuck! I completely forgot about it."

"Don't worry we have ample of time with us. I will be coming everyday at your home. I will bunk the school. We can discuss our project in these three days."

"So first let's talk about teenage love." I tell him

"I don't think true love happens at teenage. It's just mere attachment or obsession."

"If there was no feeling of love at teenage, there would be no friendship as well. Even friendship is a form of love bond with stranger."

"You have a point there. But ain't it a young age to suicide in love?"

"Even I tried to suicide Ash."

"It wasn't for love."

"You won't understand. I have a past in which I was wrong even though I wasn't."

I didn't realise I was crying.

Asher cups his hands around my face

"I trust you Pooh Bear. I know you would never do something wrong purposely."

"I can't tell you about Brandon and whatever happened in the past."

"I don't want to know Pooh Bear."

And suddenly I feel heavenly. I was kissing Asher! His lips were on mine. For the first time I felt a fire within me. He caught hold of me by my waist. I was moving my hands around in his hairs. His lips were so soft. It's one of the best feeling.

'His lips were my alcohol,
One sip wasn't just enough,
It never quenched my thirst,
I kept wanting more of it,
It teleported me to another world,
His lips have intoxicated me forever.'

"I trust you Asher.'

"Do you Pooh Bear?"

"Yes I do. I will tell you everything about me and Brandon. But you have to promise you will never ever judge me. And you won't leave me."

"Never ever my Pooh Bear. I am always with you."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Cliffhanger !!!! again
Sorry guys. I promise you will know everything about Brandon and Crystal in the next chapter. Till then stay tuned guys.
Do comment and vote.
Keep reading... keep supporting
Iove you guys