Chapter 11

Soon after that Ash left. Even though he told me that we can't be together, I am happy. Happy because I know he loves me. I have never ever been so happy in my life ever before.

But now I had whole day left with me. I had no idea what to do.

I scrolled through my instagram. Even that bored me after sometime.

I changed my clothes. I wore ripped jeans and off shoulder top. I left my hairs open. I took my car and left.

I hadn't even drived for 5 minutes when Asher called me.

"Miss me already Ash."

"Yeah Pooh Bear."

I blushed.

"Are you blushing Pooh Bear."

"Nope. Why would I blush."

"Okay. I believe you."

"I love you Ash."

"I love you more Pooh Bear. Actually Janet and I were planning to go on a picnic. So I wanted you to accompany us."

"Sure. I was actually roaming the city as I was bored. So I will be at your place in 20 minutes."

Driving towards his home various thoughts revolved in my mind. We aren't in a relationship but he loves me.

Does that mean he is mine. But he said that he can never be mine. Does he have some past with some girl. He is a form of Greek God there might be some girl in his past.

In between these thoughts I reached Asher's house. Janet and Asher were waiting outside their house. Asher sat on the driver seat. I sat on the seat beside him. Janet got seated on the back seat.

"Hey sweetheart how are you."

"I am fine darling." Ash replied.

"Ash I was talking to Janet. By the way here's a chocolate for the cutest girl in this world."

"Thank you. Are you my brother's girlfriend. Why don't you come and live with us. It would be fun."

"I would love to but, your brother hates me."

"Oh really ? Pooh Bear do I really hate you."

I laughed at his tone. It was almost seemed like I told he did pee in his pants yesterday.

"Yes Ash."

"Okay. Then I hate you."

"See Janet your brother hates me so much."

"He is mad. You are the best person I have ever met."

We reached our picnic destination 10 minutes later. It was a beautiful landscape on a hill top. There was a river flowing at the foot of the hill.

Janet started playing with her ball. I was alone with Ash. We sat down below a tree. It was almost time for sunset.

"You look beautiful with your hairs open."

"Ash if you don't mind, can I ask you something."

"Sure Pooh Bear."

"Did you ever have any girl in your life."

"Yes, a girl named Gloria. I loved her a lot. I was attached to her completely. She knew about my father and she always helped me out of my sadness. But she left me when I needed her the most. Once I was put behind the bars she left me."

I see Ash almost on the verge of crying. We were sitting beside each other. He started entwining his fingers with me. I held his hands. Even though they were rough, it was the most beautiful feeling. I kept my head on his shoulders