Chapter 9

"I met Brandon when I was 15 years old. He was my good friend. You remember I told you my sister was always jealous of me. Well I was jealous about her as well.

She had a boyfriend at the age of 13. She always bullied me about me not having a boyfriend.

That was when I thought of taking help of Brandon. I could have asked Zac but I knew he would never support me for this. And I never trusted Chase.

One day I went to Brandon and asked him to be my fake boyfriend to which he agreed readily. We were going all fine and good. But soon I started to develop feelings for Brandon.

Once my sister decided to go on a vacation at Angrin. She asked me and Brandon to accompany her as well. But on the final day she cancelled her trip.

I did not want to lose the chance of spending time alone with Brandon. So we decided that we will still go for the vacation. It was before my Fashion Show. That day I expressed my feelings to Brandon. He told me he felt the same way about me. I couldn't have felt happier. I trusted him blindly. So much that I lost my virginity to him.

After the vacations I was so happy that I have finally found the person I love and trust. Who cared about me. Brandon was no more my fake boyfriend but my real boyfriend.

He even came to wish me All The Best before my Fashion Show with a bouquet of flowers. After I won the Fashion Show I had sex with him again.

2 days after the fashion show I received an email. There was a video attached to it.

It was my video with Brandon. The day when we had sex for the first time. It was our video. It was viral all over the college.

After police investigation it was found out that the video was uploaded on the net via my mobile. I was held guilty. I would never do such a thing.

Everybody in the college thought I did it myself. It was all for reputation. Everybody started to hate me. Each friend of mine left me alone except Zac and Astrid 'cause they believed in me. Even Brandon did not believe me.

The next day Brandon insulted me infront of the whole school. He accused me of being a whore and that I could sell my body to be famous.He blamed me that I uploaded the video just to compete with my sister.

I was already broken. I was shattered.
I can't tolerate anymore of his accuses and slapped him hard. I was already a karate player. It hit him so hard that he fell on the ground with a thud and hit a nearby stone. He went unconscious. There was pool of blood near his head.

He left school after that and went to his Mom and Dad. Everyone blamed me for that.

Since that day everybody feared me. Since that day I have turned into the cold hearted girl that I am today.

Due to my dad's money and power the case was avoided. I could have been behind the bars but all due to my dad I was saved from the wrath of the jail life.

I don't know why did he return. That day at lunch when he told me that he wanted to have a talk alone with me that was because, he wanted to show me the second video. It was the video when we had sex for the 2nd time.

I instantly got the proof of the thing which I already knew; that it was Brandon who uploaded video. But he had no definite reason to do that. Probably someone is involved with him. How did he upload it from my cell. He never knew my phone password.

He told me he would delete the video if I fucked him. Otherwise he would repeat the past. I would never have sex with him again, and I wanted everything to end once and for all."

"Shit Pooh Bear! Are you okay ? Come sit down."

We sat on the sofa. We both were looking into each other's eyes. I see pain and sadness in Asher's eyes. It wasn't out of sympathy but real pain.