Chapter 14

Asher's POV
I explained my plan to everyone. We decided to execute the plan in the evening. We left Janet at the neighbors house.

At evening 5 pm we left for the hideout place of Theo. I knew exactly where he used to keep the people he kidnapped. We had even called the police officers. I knew once Theo was behind the jail no body could do anything to my Pooh Bear.

I went to Theo and told him

"I am ready to join your gang. But leave my Pooh Bear alone."

"Oh so you have named her Pooh Bear."

"That doesn't concern you."

While I was keeping Theo distracted. Zac distracted the guards. He pretended as if he was going to help Crystal. While guards ran behind Zac , the girls took Crystal out of the building. Once she was out of danger zone, Astra pressed a button on the remote which I gave her.

It signalled the police officers and us that she was out of danger.

The police entered the place. Theo's guard alerted him. He was shocked. He did not expect betrayal from my side

Even I wouldn't have betrayed him but he kidnapped my Pooh Bear. And that was enough for me to do anything against him.

He pointed a gun towards me. He forgot I was his most efficient gang member. I kicked his hand; the gun flew away from his hand.

He started fighting with me. He punched me on my stomach. It was a really tough one. He was going to give me a second punch when I blocked his hands. With one kick on his head he crashed down on the floor.

When I was tackling with Theo police officers arrested all the guards. I was happy that nothing could go wrong now. Suddenly I heard the girls screaming from an adjacent room. But the screaming stopped. I ran to see what happened.

I saw three people lying down on the floor. But they weren't Astra, Cygnet and Crystal. But some guards who were trying to hurt the girls. But the girls tackled them.

Where was Zac we went to search for him. I saw Theo had caught him. I signalled Zac to pass the gun which I had given him. I shot Theo on his legs.

Theo screamed in pain. I told my friends to run away from there. Theo was completely shattered by my acts. He trusted me completely. Police arrested him.

Theo screamed at me,
"I won't hurt any of your friends now. They are innocent. You are the one on my hitlist now. You know my uncle is a part of Russian Mafia. I will be easily bailed. I won't die until I see you taking your last breath."

I knew my life was in danger. But I didn't care anymore. My Pooh Bear is safe. I know Theo. If once he says he won't hurt my friends he wouldn't.

We got back to Palaaso. We went to pick up Janet from the neighbor's place. She informed us that she is already asleep. So we went back at our bungalow.

Everyone was really very tired. It was a long day.

"Let's go to sleep Crystal." Cygnet requested.

"You guys go to sleep, I need some alone time with my Pooh Bear."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Crystal's POV

I didn't understand why Ash wanted to have alone time with me. I was tired but I can't leave the chance of having alone time with Ash.

Once everyone left, he took me to his room. He made me sit on the bed. He held my hands and looked straight into my eyes. He started to speak

"Look Pooh Bear I told you to stay awy from me."

"Ash, I wouldn't have cared if I died. Because I would have died for you."

"My life is in danger. Will you be able to live alone without me."

"I want to be yours and I want you to be mine. I wish this happens before anyone of us dies. Because I don't want to live or die with the regret that we couldn't be together. Everyone has to die today or tomorrow. But before that we could just live. Why think about the future. And I want, we should promise each other that if one of us has to leave this world we won't go back into the darkness we have left. We will live with the memories of each other."

"Pooh Bear,
You are one of the most matured girl I have ever met with a heart of child. You are the one who thought me to be dependent on myself rather than others.

I wouldn't say you brought me out of this isolation, crudeness and darkness that I was living in. But you were constantly there with me to encourage and support while I was struggling to come out.

You believed me in those situations where the whole world misunderstood me. I don't know if I could ever be without you.

The way you fight, your innocence with which you change the topics, you laugh, your sarcasm everything is what keeps me motivating and makes me fall for you.

The first day when I saw you, I never thought that I could ever be friends with you. I misunderstood you like everyone else. As I drowned deeper in you I realized you were more than what you ever display the world.

I honestly hated you when I first met you. But I started Falling For The Rival. And it was the most beautiful feeling ever.

At first I thought I want to solve the mystery that you are. You made me realise that let the person open up to you. Because then you know the person trusts you with all their heart.

The day we kissed for the first time was something I could never forget. I could feel all my problems and worries vanish. Explaining your kiss as drugs, alcohol or medicine would be an insult. It's a feeling. If I had a chance to have same feeling for lifetime, it would be this.

I Love You Pooh Bear. Will you be mine forever?"

It was all so overwhelming. Chuck it. I had no words to explain how I felt at that particular moment. It was all that I could ever wish for. Maybe he didn't plan a proposal for me. But this was the best. He spoke out the words straight from his heart.

It left me speechless. I wanted to tell him that even I loved him so much but words stuck in my mouth. Instead I just kissed him.

He kissed me back. His tongue was playing with mine. It gave me a feeling of warmth and ecstacy.

His hands trailed my back and reaches the hook of my bra. He opens it. He removes my top. He keeps licking them.

"Ash, you know I am not a virgin and I guess you are."

"Pooh Bear I am a virgin but I still know what to do. You can trust me on that part."

I giggle.

"Purity exist in your heart. That makes you a virgin Pooh Bear. You had sex because you trusted that guy. And for me I am having a sex with a virgin. I love you Pooh Bear."

He kissed my forehead. I pull him into a hug. I let him bury himself into me. I let him explore my 'virginity'.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry guys I couldn't include the sex scene in detail...
If you want it then comment...
If I get more than 10 comments I will make another book for that particular part...
Ash finally proposed Crystal...
What do you think will happen with Theo ...
Stay tuned ...
Keep Reading... Keep Supporting...
Do vote and comment...