Chapter 3

Crystal's POV

I was in my room all alone. After many years someone had dared to fight with me.

I am not sure how should I feel about it. I felt - nostalgic maybe. I was on my bed with my face buried in my knees. I felt dizzy. All the incidents of past were doing a flashback in my head. I never had nightmares of whatever happened. It wasn't something that could cause you nightmares. It just destroys your soul. That's it. Nothing more.

I took my sleeping pills and went to sleep. Yeah I was insomniac. I had problem in sleeping. You guessed it right it was since that day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next day I woke up at 6 am. I don't what made me wake up so early. I went to take a shower. I was just thinking about what Astrid and Zac might be doing now. After an hour of hot shower... What don't judge me now. I like being in shower. It gives me my personal sapce and time.

So after my shower as I step out I hear my cell phone ringing. I see the name flashed, 'Dumbass Zac'

"Yeah Zac what is it?"

"Crys, Birdie needs some lingerie and cloths..."

"Check your closet. 2nd drawer on the left. Bye."

I went towards my closet and picked a pair of shorts and purple top. I applied winged eyeliner and a thick line of kohl. I also applied some lip gloss. Not sure of what to do with my hair, I tied it up in a messy bun.

I was good to go. I checked my watch it was 8:30. Our school was a 15 minute drive from our place. Zac and Astrid decided to tak Astrid's bike to school. I rode in my car. I connected aux and drove away.

We reached school at 8:50 am. We were walking through the corridor when suddenly I crashed with some wall or tree like thing. When I look up it was the same heavenly shit from yesterday.

"Are you following me up here?"

"As if I have no better work. And for your information I am in this school since beginning. I should be the one asking you this Mr. Whateverisyourname."

"Asher."

"I don't wanna know your name. For me you will always be heavenly piece of shit."

"Quite rude you are."

"You haven't even see half of it."

I know he has those perfect looks. But now he is getting in my nerves. For the first time I developed that tingling feeling for a boy. But it was crushed within seconds. This proves boys are shit.

I huffed and left for my class only 2 minutes were left. It was my English Literature class. Both lovebirds had a class together.

As usual I occupied the last corner seat. Nobody ever dares to sit beside me except if I have classes with Astrid or Zac. And even Chase. He was our 'so-so called friend'.

I was scrolling through my Instagram page when I heard two girls whispering

"Have you heard about the new boy."

"He is super hot. Tough competition for Zac."

"No more a competition I guess. Check here, he changed his relationship status yesterday. He is dating Astrid now."

I don't understand why these girls have to be such a stalker. And I hope these girls know soon about the real face of that heavenly shit.

I hear their whispers again.