Chapter 2

We were on our road from Shanton to Angrin.

We had drived for only about 15 minutes when,
"Cryssie and Birdie stop please."
Zac screamed or cried. I don't even know what that sound was.

"What is it now Zac?"
this guy drives me insane.

"I feel like I am getting a call from the nature."

"Zac we are on the middle of nowhere." Astra screamed.

"Birdie I cant help, I am freakin' nervous."

"Nervous about what?"

Now you see why I always tell that this guy is really dumb. I didn't? Okay let me tell you now. This guy is dumb as fuck.

"Oh well Astrid he is nervous about skydiving. You know he is experiencing something like this for the first time." I tried covering up.

"But he has been to scuba diving before. And as far as I know Zac love heights as much as I do."

"But birdie I was nervous even before scuba diving. Now lets stop these talk 'cause I may pee in my pants now."

"Okay wait, there's a small house over there lets ask if they can allow this dumbass to pee in their washroom."
I glared at him.

It was not a very small house but not a big one either. There were only 5 to 6 houses around and rest of the area waa completely covered by shrubs and trees.

Only that one particular house seemed decent to me. We went up to that house and I knocked on the door.

"Hey guests! Yaya we have got guests. Are you all my brother's friends. Get in."

She was a small girl of age maybe 4 to 5 years. She seemed so excited about meeting us that she didn't even care to ask who we were.

She was so cute and full of life that I could see my own 4 year old screaming inside of me.

"Actually we are ..."

I was cut by the footsteps of some human I guess.

When I look up I see some Greek God standing infront of me. He was standing there in his sweatpants and T-shirt. His perfectly chiseled chest and shaped biceps were all so prominent. He had blue eyes and hair falling on his forehead. His face was perfectly shaped. Those plump lips and freckles. Perfect!

It seemed as if God spent a whole month just moulding this heavenly human creature. I couldn't help staring at him.

"Janet I have told you already never open the door for strangers when I am not around. It may be dangerous."

"Hey please everyone can we stop the talking and get to the point cause I can't hold it any longer." Zac urged

"Hey, I am Crystal and ..."

"Get to the point. I don't wanna know your names." He scoffed.

"You are pretty rude. I just thought it would be polite if we introduced ourselves." I replied back.

"I don't need your judgements."

"You should have someone out there to tell you what a piece of shit you are under that heavenly face."

"Oh thanks! I will accept the compliment and the other part is quite suitable for you."

"That wasn't a compliment. It was just a call for the god that people with such shitty hearts should not have a beautiful covering. Guys lets go to some other house."

"They are long gone."

I turn around to see that my dumbass friends are nowhere.

That heavenly shit just closed the door with a bang on my face.