ch.1

((a/n i found this funny when i was talking to friends so i put it here))

Katsuki Yuuri

"Dont stay up too late, we'll be back in a few hours! Remember you boys have school tomorrow!", my mom calls from the door as i sit on the stairs attached to the wall that are by the front door. She and my dad link arms before opening the door and leaving, it closing behind them. I hear their car drive off into the distance and i sigh in relief. "Alright, they're gone.", i call to my two brothers who are in our room.

I walk into the room to see Yurio drawing while Phitchit is on his phone; mostly likely reading fanfiction. "We should do something fun while they're gone.", i smirk at my brothers as they turn their attentions to me and they both smile. "I say we sneak into the school and pull a prank before the first day of school.", Yurio remarks with a smirk.

I look to Phitchit, "Nah, we should just like build a fort in the living room with couch cussions, blankets, chairs, and pillows and then sleep in there!", he jumps up on his bed and cheers while Yurio groans. "Ugh, thats so boring!", he exclaims dramatically, i just chuckle at the two. "Its not boring, you're just extra, Yurio!", Phitchit sticks his tounge out at Yurio. Yurio gets up and throws his pillow at Phitchit; causing Phitchit to fall over, then grab his own pillow as the two have a pillow fight.

I roll my eyes at them, then going down the stairs and to a closet where we keep extra pillows and blankets and couch cussions. I never really knew why mom and dad did this, but i never questioned it either. I move back our couch and take the cussions off it, then grabbing a bunch of chairs from our dining room table. I go back to the living room and start to set everything up while my mind races with so many thoughts.

Whats this school year gonna be like?

Im a senior, am i going to get picked on still?

Will there be any cute guys? ok that was really gay

Will there be anyone nice to me?

Will i make more friends?

Am i gonna be bullied?

Are there gonna be rude people still?

Are annoying people gonna be there?

Will people have finally matured?

Will it be stressful?

How much work will i get done?

Will i graduate?

Whats my senior quote gonna be?

Will i be fit?

Am i overweight?

Am i underweight?

Will i find anyone?

Do i still look fat?

My thoughts were interuppted by my younger brother; Yurio; jumping on my back with Phitchit chasing after him. "Yeehaw, Piggy!", Yurio exclaims as i just play along and make a pig noise, then galloping like a horse around the living room with Phitchit chasing after us with his pillow.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO EXTRA OH MY GOD THIS IS GOING ON INSTAGRAM!"

"DO THAT AND YOU WILL DIE!"

"BRUH YOU'RE THE EXTRA ONE WITH YOUR FUCKIN WEIRD ASS LEMONS AND FANFICTIONS!"

"YUURI, I WILL MAKE ONE OF YOU AND ANYONE I THINK YOU SEEM EVEN SLIGHTLY INTERESTED IT!"

"DO NOT!"

"TOO LATE IM GONNA"

"UGH I HATE YOU"

"LOVE YOU TOO"