ch.16

A/n kinda not sure what to do with this story til chapter 20

-------------------------------------------------

Viktor Nikiforov

Seriously? that ugly ass motherfucker known as JJ is the one sending threats to Yuuri and i? He is so lucky i cant hit his ugly ass face.

What about his girlfriend, though? does she know? did she help? what does she think of all this?

"Why?", Yuuri asked him as we sat down across from him. "Your relationship is disgusting and Mr.Nikiforov should be in jail.", he hissed and looked like he wanted to do something but he was handcuffed to the table and his hand were underneath the table so he couldnt go very far. "Im only a year older older than him.", i snarl and protectively wrap an arm around Yuuri.

"You should be getting a call saying you're fired about any day now, and as for you, Yuuri. Remember what i told you.", JJ grins and sits back as if he isnt in trouble or shit and he is just chilling and being lazy like hes comfortable as if hes at home. This disgusts me. "What did you tell my Yuuri? and is that a fucking threat?", i snarl and stand up while pounding my hands on the table as i stand from where i am to try and show how angry i am, but JJ continues to grin and doesnt even flinch. "You're a player, Nikiforov. You're gonna break the poor boys heart.", he gives out a tiny chuckle causing me to get even angrier.

Yuuri stands up and leaves the room, i assume he just needs to breathe because he cant handle the stress and stress is bad for the baby. I growl and grab the front of JJ's shirt to bring him close to my face to seem more intimidating. "I am not a player and i only love Yuuri, we are happy and in love. You dont deserve to live, you disgusting scum.", i snarl before pushing him back into his chair and he only looks shocked because of being pushed back into the chair.

"Now, if you dont mind, im going to go comfort my boyfriend.", i growl before leaving the room.