ch.13

A/n i made this edit bc
"i will break the wall"
so like
JJ is actually a titan ok bye

-------------------------------------------------

Nikiforov Viktor

I was shocked at what Yuuri just did, but also said... He told his mother about us, even letting her know im his teacher... Wow...

I wonder if hes gonna tell her about- "Im also pregnant with our child, it all kind of happened in a blur... Like, we were just kissing and then it turned into something else and i didnt realise the condom broke until the day after and the baby is healthy so i dont wanna abort it since thats murder considering the baby is healthy and fine, be dissapointed all you want but i love him and he loves me. We're in love and i dont want to leave him.", Yuuri snuggles into me and i sit there rubbing his back and kissing his head, hes so cute...

But he did it before i was thinking about whether or not he was gonna tell her. the expression on her face is unreadable. She then sighs and smiles at us, "Well, i wasnt gonna tear you two apart anyways. Since you're in love and have a baby, gives me a better reason to support you two.", she smiles softly at us as Yuuri looks at her while still snuggling into me even more. Hes so adorable, thank god i get to stay with him. "I'm gonna run some erins, be good while im gone.", Yuuri's mother waves at us and leaves the house.

"I STILL SHIP IT SO HARD EVEN THOUGH ITS CANON OMG WHAT WILL THE VIKTUURI CHILD LOOK LIKE?! I CANT WAIT TO BE AN UNCLE!", Phitchit giggles. "Did you just say 'omg' out loud?", Yurio retorts while glaring at him. "Maybe.. Dont judge my life choices!", Phitchit yells; he reminds me of me as a teenager but Yurio does too. Yurio kind of makes me not wait til mine and Yuuri's baby arrives because i feel so protective over Yurio already as if he was my own.

Phitchit and Yurio keep arguing in the back while Yuuri and i just smile at each other. Im so in love.