ch.4

Nikiforov Viktor

The next month has mostly been me flirting with Yuuri, i know its innapropriate since i am his teacher but i cant help it.. He just... He looks so cute... I mean im his teacher but im only a year older than him so it shouldnt be so bad; but today... Today is different... Yuuri's eyes arent shining, he isnt smiling, he isnt laughing, he isnt even looking at me or talking to anyone but his brothers. I've gotten pretty close to Phitchit, hes one of my best students and top of the class; next to Yuuri and Christophe of course. Class started about 5 minutes ago and i havent seen any sight of Yuuri although i've bumped into him during lunch and thats when i saw the way he was looking today.

"Does anyone know where Yu-""I'm sorry i'm late! I was having.. Uhh.. Issues..", Yuuri comes running into class looking exhausted like he hasnt slept and hes wearing long sleeves and baggy sweatpants, oh no... "Its alright but you will have detention for being late.", i smile softly at him with a sorry expression and he just nods as he sits in his chair.

Detention? Alone time with Yuuri? more like heaven! "Alright, as i was saying.. There are many different types of Viruses and Bacteria out there. But keep in mind, not all bacteria is bad. Now, turn to page 577 in your text books.", i mostly look at Yuuri and he takes out his text book, so i turn my direction to the rest of the class and they all have them out.

"Ok, today we're going to be doing a worksheet in groups of three or two. If you need help, just ask.", i grab the papers from my desk and hand the first one to Yuuri with a wink, which makes him blush and i give out the rest of the papers to the class, then going back to my desk. "Alright, get into your groups.", everyone around the room gets into different groups as i sit at my desk and grade some papers.

Katsuki Yuuri

Periods suck and i hate school right now just because the cramps make me moody. Not to mention my cru- i mean- teacher- is still flirting with me, well, i just assume its flirting but im not sure. I see Chris bring his chair with his paper in front of our table and Phitchit looks at me as if asking for help but i just chuckle.

"Do you guys mind if i work with you?", Chris asks with a warm smile on his face; i nod my head and so does Phitchit. Chris beams and Phitchit looks at his lap while blushing. "Alright, number one asks 'True or False? All bacteria are bad.'", i look over to Phitchit to see him smiling at Chris with his chin on the palm of his hand.

"For fucks sake, Phitchit, stop staring at Chris. Chris do you like Phitchit or nah?", i click my tounge in a sassy tone as Phitchit gives me a flustered yet angry look. "I-"*RIIIIIIIIIIIING*

i groan, then pack my stuff and get up with Phitchit following behind me. "What was that for?!", he playful punches my arm and pouts. I laugh, "Guess you'll have to wait til tomorrow to see if he likes you back.", he gasps in surprise while i stop walking and raise an eyebrow at him.

"I.... Have his number... He has mine.... YUUUUURRRRIIII HE COULD TEXT ME AND I COULD HAVE AN ANXIETY ATTACK BECAUSE HE COULD REJECT ME AND JUST OHMYGOSH---", Phitchit freaks out but i just pat his back. "Its fine.", i roll my eyes playfully.

"Wait- you have detention... With... Mr.Nikiforov..... oOOOOOH YOUR CRUSH AND OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS COULD KISS AND FLIRT AND I WOULDNT SEE IT HAPPEN OH MY GOOOOOD--", i put my hand over his mouth with a blush as i look around quickly to make sure no one heard him. I start walking us to our next class and uncover his mouth. "Its only been a month, Phitchit. Nothing is going to happen.", i sigh.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Oohohohoho u guys are in for it in tomorrows chapter (;(; just like viktors dick is gonna be in  yuuri-- i mean- whaaaaaat?!