ch.9

Nikiforov Viktor

"i-i.. U-uhhh..", Yuuri says while trying to find words as to why i found a positive pregnancy test in the bathroom.

"W-would you be-believe me if i s-said its n-not mine..? heh..", He looks away awkwardly and scratches the back of his neck nervously. I go over to his bed and hug him close to me as Yurio and Phitchit sit on Yurio's bed and look at each other then back at Yuuri and i. "Yuuri...", i say softly while rubbing his back as he cries and clutches to my shirt. Fuck, what will people think? Are they gonna get suspicious? will anyone find out about our relationship?

I dont wanna lose my Yuuri... "Shhhh, shh, its alright..", i look over to Yurio and Phitchit as if to ask for a moment alone with Yuuri and they nod, then leaving and shutting the door behind them. "P-please... D-dont ma-make me ge-get rid of i-it.... Ab-abortion is m-murder... The b-baby and i a-re per-perfectly healthy...", he sniffles and i rub his back; a child? with my Yuuri?

I wonder what the baby would look like... "Its alright, moye soulnste.." ((a/n "its alright, my sunshine.." i have that word memorized)) "We wont get rid of the baby.. We can keep it.", i kiss the top of his head and he sniffles one more time before looking up at me while a slight smile.

He sits up and leans towards me so our lips meet; i melt into the kiss and kiss him back. We seperate for air and he smiles at me, god i truly am so weak to Yuuri. This boy is my cryptonite. "What gender do you think the baby will be?", i ask as i lean back on Yuuri's bed and he leans back on me with my hand on his belly and rubbing it.

"Mm. Im not sure, but either way im glad you're the father. I wouldnt want this to happen with anyone else.", he says sleepily as i continue rubbing his stomach. "I love you, my Yuuri. Sleep, lyubov moya.", i kiss his head again. ((a/n lyubov moya = my love. Ive learned some Russian words and have that word and my sunshine memorized))

"I love you too, Vitya..", and then we both trail off to sleep and fall asleep next to each other.