ch.7

((a/n new story cover made by LillianMorley))

Katsuki Yuuri

I woke up the next morning feeling kind of bloated and sick, this hasnt happened before and im not exactly sure why but i feel like crap. I groan as i get up and notice only Yurio is awake, but hes on his phone. He notices im awake and looks at me, "Morning.", he mumbles then goes back to his phone as i climb out of bed.

"Ugh, i feel sick.", i complain as i slip on different clothes than from yesterday. "Then you should stay home.", he states with no emotion as he just continues texting someone on his phone. I shake my head, "No, ill be fine. Besides, i wanna-", Before i can finish my sentence i feel throw up in my throat so i run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet.

Yurio rushes next to me with a concerned look, "Yuuri! You should stay home, mom and dad are gonna be out of town for a business trip for a couple of weeks starting later today so it'll be fine. Plus, they will to be to far stuck up their asses to notice if you went to school or stayed home.", he says rubbing my back while i throw up more.

"Ugh, fine.", i sigh and Yurio nods, then he stands up and goes back to the room. I try to think in my mind how and why i feel so sick. Maybe its stress... But then why do i feel bloated? I can manage this, ill just chew some mint gum to feel better and freshen my breath.

~~~~~time skip to school~~~~~~

Katsuki Yuuri
((a/n I ALMOST ACCIDENTALLY PUT NIKIFOROV GOSH DANGIT GayWeabooTrash))

Science came around quite faster than i expected. ((a/n just like viktor ;D)) i start to chew some gum as i walk with Phitchit to class and we sit in our chairs at our table. I see Viktor over by his desk and smile, feeling happy about stuff that happened yesterday. I get up and walk over to his desk, "Hi, Vitya~", i say; no one else is in the class except Phitchit and i yet so the coast is clear.

"Hello, my Yuuri!", he cheers and stands up, taking my hand and kissing it. "Phitchit, take any pictures and ill kill you.", i look over to see him giggling behind his phone. Viktor puts his hand under my chin and brings my face twoards him, causing me to smile as he looks out the door and doesnt see anyone yet to he plants a quick kiss on my lips as i kiss him back. We pull back from the kiss and i giggle, then a bunch of people start coming through the door; damnit...

I go back to my chair and was about to chew on my gum until i notice it wasnt in my mouth anymore, so i looked at Viktor and saw him chewing gum and he gave me a wink. That hot bastard! I pull out another piece of gum and chew it just as the bell rings and more students file in the class.

"Alright students, today we will be learning about the human body.", Viktor starts off. My gum starts losing its flavor so i go to the trashcan which is a small one thats all black and only a few inches away from my table. I was about to spit out until i notice something green and long in the trashcan; it looks like a balloon, but its broken and has a tear in it.... I look around to make sure no one is paying attention to me just before picking it up and examining it. Wait.... This is a condom.... Wait...... Its the condom Viktor used yesterdayyy....... Wait..... Its broken....... My eyes widen.

Oh. My. God.