ch.5

((a/n im gonna ATTEMPT to write smut although i suck at it just like yuuri sucks dick ;DDDDDDDD anyways the photo is relevant to this chapter okay byeeee))

Nikiforov Viktor
the same day as last chapter only much later

the bell that signals for School to be over rings and i wait a few minutes until my class leaves til Yuuri shows up. Im sure hes busy so i'll just wait til he shows up for detention.

About a minute or two after school ends and the whole school is cleared, Yuuri shows up and knocks on my door to alert me of his presence. I look up at him and smile as he walks in and sits at a the table in front of my desk but with some space in between the two. He looks tense and nervous.

"S-s-sorry...", he mumbles and i look up from my paper work to see him staring down at the table, he looks like hes about to cry. I quickly go over and close and lock the door to the class but turn on the lights incase anyone is left on campus, i wouldnt want them to see Yuuri crying because it could embarass him.

I sit next to him and tell him why i just did that but he doesnt seem to mind. "What are you sorry for, Yuuri?", i ask as i put my arm on his chair and behind his back while leaning closer. "I-i was l-late to cl-class...", he mumbles again and looks on the verge of tears.

I quickly hug him and rub his back while whispering sweet nothings into his ear. He seems so relaxed in my arms... It makes me happy.. He looks up at me and i give him a soft expression before he scoots his chair next to mine, bringing his face close to mine.

I hope he doesnt mind this... I lean closer and close the gap between us by kissing him; he melts into the kiss and kisses me back, i put my hands on his hips and he pulls back from the kiss with a huge smile and tinted pink cheeks. "Sorry, its just... I really like you.. Weird, huh? a teacher having a crush on his student? heh..", i look down sadly and he puts his hand on my cheek in a comforting way.

"M-mr.Ni-nikiforov... I-i like you too.. Weird, huh?", we both giggle. "Viktor.", i say calmly. "Huh?"
"My name. Its Viktor but you can also call me Vitya.", i lean close to him again.
He smiles, "Your name is hot like you."
"You think im hot?", i tease him with a smirk.
"Very.", he grins and the next thing i know, hes in front of me on my lap facing me.

He kisses me again but this time its kind of hungry and rushed; i still melt into the kiss either way and kiss back. I start getting really into the kiss so i bite his bottom lip asking for entrance and he lets me in so i start putting my tounge around his while kissing him and our tounges fight for dominance.

Mine wins. I grab him by the legs while he wraps his arms around me during the kiss and i sit him on the desk, he starts to lean back and lay on it so i follow him and the kiss gets hotter and hungrier. I pull back from the kiss panting while stradling him; wow these wood tables are strong. ((a/n they're actually like long tables shaped like a rectangle))

"I hope you dont mind me asking, but... Can we take this further?", he asks shyly looking away as i blush from surprise, then quickly going over to my desk and getting a condom from the top drawer. being a science teacher has its perks.

I go back over to Yuuri and start kissing and sucking on his neck while straddling him and grinding on him; causing me to get hard. I trail my hand up his shirt expecting to find his nipple and bare chest but something is covering it. I stop what i was doing and he stops moaning, looking away shyly.

"I-i can ex-explain... Im... Transgender.... I wasnt born a guy... But.... I want to be a guy...", he says nervously but i just smile at him and quickly kiss his lips softly. "You're still a man to me, baby~ nothing will change that and i still like you~", i smile.

"C-can we..?", i cut him off by sucking on another part of his neck while he moans. I take off his shirt and binder while running my hands on his bare and flat chest. "Baby, you have a flat chest already. No need to wear a binder~", i start sucking on his left nipple; causing him to buck his hips and moan loudly. Thank god no one is around.

"V-vit-ah-ahhh! H-hurry!", he manages to say through moans, I quickly pull down his pants and underwear; i seem kind of dissappointed and sad to see something different but i just gotta make the best of it because i love Yuuri. Im not sure what to do so i put my member in him; but not in that part... Not yet..

He looks in pain, "Yuuri?! Are you-""Keep... Going..", he says through breaths so i sigh and thrust into him as he pain slowly turns to pleasure and he starts moaning again so i pick up my pase and thrust and pound into him; him continually moaning in pleasure. I feel a knot in my stomach, im sure it wont affect anything if i cum in here without a condom. Its just the other part and thats when i need the condom.

"A-ah Y-Yuuri! im- im close!", i say as we both pant and moan while i shove into him and hit a spot making him moan louder as i release into him. I pull out and quickly and we both pant.

Ok ok [ insert viktor and yuuri doing the sexy sex and viktor has a condom on while going in yuuris ding a ling im bad at writing smut ]