ch.17

A/n hashtag stop this madness 😤😤😤😤 also i cant really think of what much to do with this story so i might end it chapter 19 instead of 20 so ya

-------------------------------------------------

Viktor Nikiforov

I ran outside the police department to see Yuuri sitting on a bench and taking deep breaths. My phone rang at the same time and i looked at caller ID so i could know if it was important or not, but it was just the school district and i already have an idea what they wanna talk to me about so i turn off my phone and sit down next to my dear lover.

"I-im sorry.. i-i was f-feeling ov-overwhelmed.... I needed air... The babys kicking...", he took deep breathes and tried to breathe as calm as possible, so i put my hand on his belly and felt the baby kicking. Wow, hes strong. "Try to calm down, love. What do you wanna name him?", i try to comfort Yuuri as best as i can and distract him from what went on inside and keep his mind confused on something else. "i was thinking Kai and his middle name would be Moya because that means 'love' in Russian.", he smiles softly and i kiss his cheek while he places one hand on top of mine and we both have our hands on his stomach.

"Thats beautiful, love..", i really want to marry Yuuri and propose but im not sure when the right time is. Maybe soon.. but, would he say yes? He suddenly starts to breathe really fast and he has a pained look on his face, i quickly rub his back and give him lots of cheek kisses and head kisses to make him feel good and to forget about the pain until his face turns into a shocked expression as he looks down, then looking at me.

He shyly chuckles and takes deep breathes before turning to to look at me with a soft smile and saying the few words that turned my whole word upside down since i met him. "My water broke."