ch.12

A/n this picture ^ is me tbfh also please comment japanese and russian boy, girl, gender-neutral, etc names and vote whether you think the baby is going to be a girl or boy and which would you guys like? :D

---------------------------------------------------

Yuuri katsuki

Phitchit is so dead meat for telling mom i have a boyfriend, oh my god... Please dont let her be mad...

"Yuuri, im happy for you! When do i get to meet this gentleman?", My mom smiles genually. I pause. She wants to meet Viktor? uh oh, she'll recognize him as my science teacher and she'll tell me not to have that class or worse she'll think he forced me into this relationship or.. "She'll make me abort the baby...", i mumble to myself without realising i said it out loud. shit! My moms eyes widen, "What baby? Who-?", She was interuppted by a knock at the door and she instantly went to go answer the door.

"Oh, hello Ms.Katsuki, i just came to give Yuuri back his sweater.", Viktor was at the door smiling brightly at my mom while i watched them intensly. "THAT ISNT THE ONLY PLACE YOU-""PHITCHIT STOP!", Phitchit was interuppted by Yurio in the room while they continue playing their game, whatever they're playing now. "Please, come in, im trying to talk with Yuuri but he will not talk with me.", My mom sighs as Viktor steps in and sits down next to me after my mom closes the door and stands in front of us.

"Yuuri, whats going on?", i can hint the secrets in his voice. "Nothing, my mom just thinks theres something wrong.", i crave to kiss, hug, hold, touch, and feel him... but we cant... My mom is here and im- ok fuck this shit if i crave my boyfriends touch then i damn well will get his touch, fuck what my mom thinks!

I pull on Viktors tie and bring him to where our lips meet while kissing him as i hear a gasp; probably from my mom, then giggling and yelling most likely coming from Phitchit and Yurio or some shit.

Viktor leans into the kiss and puts his right hand on my right cheek while we sit there kissing in front of my mom. I pull back and see Viktor staring at me lovingly as i do the same and giggle in happiness. God, being pregnant has made me more agressive. "Mom, this is my boyfriend. His name is Viktor.", i keep my attention on my boyfriend but listen to my mom still.