ch.6

Double update coz why not
Katsuki Yuuri

After that while of passion, Viktor drives me home and the car ride is kind of awkward and silent. We pull into the parking lot of where i live and just as im about to unbuckle my seat belt, Viktors hand touches mine and i look at him to see him looking at me.

"Yuuri, uhh.. Can i ask you something?", he asks seeming nervous and i nod. "Did... Did that mean anything to you..? are-are we lovers now?", he asks and i just giggle at his question because it obviously meant something to me or i would've told him to stop. "Of course it did, and i mean, you'll have to ask me our first~", i tease him with a wink since for some reason i feel confident.

He giggles and smiles at me, then kissing me softly on the lips for a minute before pulling away. "Well, Yuuri, will you be my boyfriend? To be honest, i lied when i said i like you. I've fallen for you.", he says holding my hand and i blush. "M-me too about the last part... and yes, i'll be your boyfriend..", i smile softly at him.

"Can i walk you up the stairs?", i nod at his question and we both unbuckle our own seatbelts, then we both get out of the car, closing the doors while he locks them. We hold each others hand as we reach my stairs, then his grip on my hand gets tighter as we reach my door.

"Goodnight, Vitya~", i kiss his cheek and let go of his hand before pulling out my keys to open the door, then waving bye to him while he waves back ans i shut and lock the door behind me. I sigh happily before putting my backpack and keys on the kitchen counter without a care as i hear my parents arguing again, ugh.

i walk upstairs to my room; aka the room i share with my brothers; and close the door behind me. I look over at Yurio and Phitchit to see them giving each other a smirk, then looking at me. I blush and walk over to my bed.

"Yuuri, you were gone for such a long time~", Phitchit teases me. I roll my eyes and sit at the end of his bed. "Yeah, so what? i had detention.", i say just as Yurio sits next to Phitchit on the bed. He seems to want details of this too, but, should i tell them?

"How was the sex with your boyfriend~?", Phitchit teases again with a wink and i flush completely red; DOES HE KNOW?! "How did you know?!", i ask as Phitchit and Yurio stare at each other then me with shocked expressions as i just realised i fucked up.

"Shit..."
"OHMYGOD*WHEEZE*YUURI- I WAS JUST*WHEEZE*TEASING YOU! DID YOU REALLY*WHEEZE*-", Phitchit and Yurio start laughing uncontrollably.
"Yeahh... And we're dating now... Just... Dont tell anyone..", i groan and go back to my bed as they continue to laugh.
"Me and Chris are also dating now, so you guys wont be the only secret gay couple in school. Now we just gotta wait for Yurio and Otabek~", Phitchit teases and Yurio punches him in the arm.
"I DO NOT LIKE HIM LIKE THAT!", he shouts a little too loud.
"Not yet.", i click my tounge as Yurio groans and Phitchit laughs.