ch.2

((a/n my friend talking to me is the featured photo lmao))

Katsuki Yuuri

I quickly fix my binder in the boys bathroom while Yurio stands outside the door on guard watch to make sure no one comes in here to see me. It would be embarassing if anyone at this school that isnt my friend or is mean to me were to know about my.... Issue.... Issue aka im in the wrong body.....

I sigh, then pulling my shirt back over my head and walk out of the bathroom with Yurio. "You ok, Yuuri?", he turns his attention to me with a concerned look; theres just so many things wrong with me and my body.... im fat.... I have boobs.... I dont have a penis.... I have a period... Am i ok? im not okay. I shrug in response.

The bell rings and i look at my schedule.

1st period- History [Mr.Leverenz]

2nd period- English [Ms.Minako]

3rd period- Math [Mr.Nishigori]

4th period- Free period

5th period- Science [Mr.Nikiforov]

Wow a free period!

I walk over to my first period class and see my teacher talking to some guy, hes a little bit taller than me... His eyes are peircing beautiful ocean blue.... His hair... Silver and beautiful.... Wait what?!

I walk over to the teacher as Yurio waves bye to me and says good luck, i wave back and walk into class but i could feel a pair of eyes on me although i chose to just ignore it, assuming its just Yurio or the teacher.. hopefully that hot guy though... Wait what is with my thoughts?! Is that guy even a teacher or student?

I sit down in a chair as i hear a squeal, then look to the door to see Phitchit which makes me relieved. At least i'll have one friend in this class; or at the very least, a sibling.

He sits down next to me and we start talking.

"I saw this really cute guy!! i think he said hes like from switzerland or something like that- but he has super cute green eyes and he was wearing classes and oh my fucking god hes so cute!", Phitchit squeals with a slight blush as i just roll my eyes but also let out a little chuckle. "Did you see that guy with the grey hair? he was totally eyeing you, Yuuri~ i think he likes you~ oH MY GOD I TOTALLY SHIP IT, ARE YOU---", i cover his mouth with my hand with an annoyed look on my face.

"I dont even know the guy and keep your voice down.", i sigh and let go of his mouth as the bell rings.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Nikiforov Viktor

That kid with the black hair from earlier was pretty cute but i mean i dont like him or anything; im a teacher and he is a student. It wouldnt be allowed and beside, not like i like him that way. The bell rings, telling the kids that 4th period is over.

A bunch of kids start to walk into my class and i hear a few girls giggling but pay them no attention. I see that kid that squealed earlier walk in with that one student i got to meet earlier from one of the teachers telling me that hes one of the best students in his class.

I then spot that same cute kid from earlier and his eyes look dull, he then notices my stare; causing his eyes to sparkle and him blush, then quickly sit down next to Christophe and the other kid, avoiding my gaze.

The bell rings and i smile. "Hello class, I am Mr.Nikiforov, your science teacher. Now lets do roll, okay?", its more of a retorical question because i have to do roll whether the students like it or not. I call out many students names as i finally reach the bottom of the list.

"Phitchit?"
"Here!"
I look over and see that kid that squealed earlier; mental note.
"Yuuri?"
"H-here..."
i look over and see the kid that caught my interest; Yuuri... I note. cute name.
"You have such a beautiful name, Mr.Katsuki, it fits you because you are beautiful as well.", i wink at him and his face turns red, putting his head down. I chuckle with others whisper and murmur, i then start class.