ch.3

Katsuki Yuuri
time skip to a week later

Why was i seriously thinking that way about my teacher? and why did he compliment me? that was kind of weird but i didnt really mind it... "Yuuri, are you okay?", Phitchit asks after taking a sip of his drink. He noticed i hadnt been sleeping well and seemed tense so he took us out to starbucks while Yurio went to hang out with his friend Otabek.

"Yeah, just... Lost in thought, i guess." i sigh and take a sip of my drink. "Watcha thinkin' about?", he asks while putting down his drink and giving me a concerned look. "Why am i thinking weird things about my teacher?", i mess with the straw in my drink and swirl it around while looking at it.

"Ooooooh, what teacher and what are you thinking~?", he wiggles his eyebrows and leans closer. "Mr.Nikiforov... He has really nice sparkly eyes and hes really hot and his eyes are so blue its like an ocean i could drown in and get lost in...", i sigh and put my head down on the table while shaking my head.

"Ooooh~ Yuuri has a crush~", he teases. Is it really a crush? on my teacher? wow im pathetic. "Hes a teacher, Phitchit.", i remind him with a hint of annoyance and a hint of sadness as well; i mean, i cant possibly have a crush on him! can i? no no no, its not a crush, i just.... Admire him.. yea! thats it!

"Yuuri, i can tell what you're thinking and its definetley a crush. Yes its weird because hes a teacher but i mean, you do pass and look a lot like a guy- you even have a flat chest so dont worry about that. Plus, my gaydar is going off high around that guy.", he mumbles all this to me and winks, which just makes me roll my eyes at him. I swear, this is all just stupid.

"Im stupid, this is stupid, hes stupid.", i groan and take another sip of my coffee. "If you think hes so stupid you wouldnt like him.", he teases again with a wink. "You're stupid.", i give him a pout but he just laughs at me.