ch.8

The next two weeks were Yuuri slightly panicking

He hadn't told anyone what he saw yet and Viktor didnt even know

Katsuki Yuuri

I felt sick, i was throwing up on the toilet again. Yurio and Phitchit have been worried about me, i decided to stay home today while they went to school. I just need some answers... my period stopped about three days after Viktor took my virginity.

Im worried about if im gonna miss a period. The condom broke and i was on my period. Ive seen how this goes. I get up from the toilet and clutch on to my stomach as i put my coat and shoes on; i already had socks on so its fine; then buttoning up my coat as i step outside my apartment, grabbing the keys and locking the door behind me.

I shut the door after locking it and make my way to the local drug store which is just a few blocks from here. I search through the isles until i find what im looking for, then going up to the register to buy it.

"5.95 please.", i give her the money and read her name tag. 'Lilz', "Have a great day!", she smiles at me and i wave, then leaving the store and heading home once again til i stop at a crosswalk when my phone starts to vibrate.

Call from
Unknown number

I raise an eyebrow but accept it anyways.
"Hello?", i ask as i cross the street, then making my way into my apartment and locking my door behind me.
"Yuuri? Are you ok? You werent in class today and Phitchit said you werent feeling well.. also, i got your number from him.", its Viktor.
"Oh, yeah, i just feel sick. Im fine.", i lie.
"Im dropping Yurio and Phitchit off after school at your place so i can see you, ok?"
"Ok."
"Bye my Yuuri~ i love youuuu~"
"Bye, love you too."

I hang up and sigh as i plop onto my bed, staring at the thing i bought. Should i use it? will it work?

Before i can even finish my thoughts, i get up and go to the bathroom. I open up the box and pull out the thing; using it like im supposed to. Once im done, i set it on the counter and start to text Viktor.

Viktor❤: i cant wait to see you, i miss cuddling you~

You: Viktor we've never cuddled before.

Viktor❤: in my dreams we have~

You: you're such a cheesey cliche

Viktor❤: you love me anyways~

I hear a knock at the front door; forgetting about whats in the bathroom, i go to answer it and i see Yurio, Phitchit, and Viktor. Yurio and Phitchit go to our room after saying hi to me, while Viktor comes inside and hugs me.

He pulls back from the hug, "Wheres the bathroom?", he asks obviously looking like hes about to piss himself; i forget about what i was doing in there and point to where the bathroom is.

He kisses my head and runs off to the bathroom as i go to sit down on my bed and a minute later, Viktor stands in the doorway of the room looking worried.

"Yuuri.... Whats this?", he asks holding something and my eyes widen.

A positive pregnancy test.