ch.18 epilogue

A/n didnt know what to do or put til 20 so the story is ending early
Also i might make a sequal/sequel (idk how to spell it) on Yuuri and Viktors lives together as the baby grows and goes to the school that Yuuri went to and Viktor worked at. But that'd have to happen some time later when im done with all my stories
What do you guys think?

----------------------------------------------

Yuuri Katsuki
(a/n more like kat-succ-i am i right? ;D)

Viktor called an ambulance to take us to the hospital after i told him my water broke and he looked so scared yet happy at the same time it was honestly kind of funny.

The ambulance came and they took Viktor and i to the hospital where we currently are while im still trying to give birth. This feels like taking a big shit.

"Breathe baby, focus on me while giving birth. Okay?", Viktor squeezes my hand while i take deep breathes and focus on his face; ive never really appreciated or noticed how beautiful, hot, cute, and mesmorizing his face really is. His eyes are clear blue like the ocean; i could drown in his eyes and get lost in them. "Push, one more time!", the nurse shouts so i take more deep breaths and continue pushing and pushing until i hear cries coming out and i continue to breathe heavy while looking at Viktor with a tired face.

"Mr.Nikiforov, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?", the nurse asked Viktor and he nodded. the nurse showed him how to do it and he did it correctly, so the nurse took the baby to go wash him while Viktor sits next to me as i lay down and breathe heavily to try and catch my breathe after all that. "I love you, Yuuri. I really really do. I never say it enough, but i do love you. More than anyone and anything in this world. Im glad to have had a baby with you, I wouldnt want it with anyone else.", he kisses my forehead after his words and i find myself crying happy tears just at his words and the nurse brings me the baby so i can hold him and craddle him.

I craddle him in my arms, admiring his black hair and blue eyes. (a/n yes their baby is Haru woops) he looks just like us.. "Yuuri..", Viktor rubs his thumb on my cheek and i smile at him, he clears his throat and looks nervous while fidgeting with his fingers. "For the longest time, ever since we met.. I knew i was attracted to you and you truly seduced me.. You made me feel like no one else has, and im sure your still worried about JJ's words but i can prove to you his words are not true..", he trails off and clears his throat one last time before taking a black box out of his coat pocket and getting on knee, then taking my left hand. "You're the only man and person in this world for me, i love you and only you Yuuri. So.. Will you marry me?", he opens the box to reveal two golden rings, making my eyes water again as i cry happy tears once again.

"Yes!", i shout and kiss Viktor passionately but not with tounge; just a normal kiss that has passion and love in it. We break apart and he puts a ring on my ring finger, i take the other and put it on his ring finger. we smile at each other and i kiss his cheek. We're gonna be a happy family...

        See You Next Level

:D