// two - a cruel beginning //

KARL

  "Ladies and gentlemen , Bridgemont Prep's student body organization President , Carly Jones!" The principal presented.

 "They do this every year"

"What a slut"

"She wrote a really bad article. She's in a big trouble right now"

Some of the students murmured.

When Karl saw Carly standing in the stage , It was like love at first sight. Carly looked intriguing at first , she was intimidating. As a matter of fact , she's every year's prom queen.

"Thank you everyone. So today , welcome to Bridgemont Prep!" she said intimidatingly.

The students looked weird when they heard her moan a bit after she said prep.

"How sexual" The guy next to Karl said.

"What did you say? Sexual?"Karl said. "And who are you?"

"I'm Mico. Mico Cooley. And you're Karl Valentino aren't you? Saw your article from GQ. Well atleast you write good articles. Except from that bitch" Mico pointed out Carly as he talked.

"What did Carly do?" Karl asked.

"She wrote things. Inappropriate things" Mico told Karl.

"Welcome to Bridgemont Prep , losers. Watch your back , and make sure you wont get stabbed. The students here are backstabbers and an exact replica of The Gossips Girls" Carly greeted.

"Check it out. It's in Sonnet Magazine. Page 74" Mico addressed Karl.

"Okay. Thank you for listening. You may now go to your classes. Anyways , there's no exact classes today. Just orientation. Well , see you soon full with school spirit!" Carly told the students.

While the students stepped on the school grounds and approached their first class.

"Well , I guess. I'll see you later. I really have no one to talk to" Karl told Mico.

"Okay. Bye" Mico waved goodbye to Karl and said.

Karl looked lonely and desperate because he had no one to talk to.

The school corridors was filled with annoying and noisy studenta (juniors , sophomores , freshman and seniors)

The prep school was absolutely large. The prep school had two 4 pillars in each building , each building had six floors.

Karl went to his first class , Biology Class.

"Umm. Mister. Do you know where Room 28b is?" A student asked.

"You're a newcomer and a sophomore too? Come follow me. I'm also taking your class too , Biology!" Karl mouthed.

"Oh. Yeah and my name's Nadel. And you're Karl right? I saw you once on a magazine" Nadel told Karl.

"Ah. GQ Magazine. I made an article about the stages of a wealthy life" Karl says.

"Oh. Let's hurry up then. We don't wanna be late on first day!" Nadel said.

They hurrily rushed Mr. Hand's Biology class.

Karl entered the class and opened the door.

"Oh okay. Just in time! Take your seats , youngsters!" Mr. Hand said.

The students were peaceful in the first day. Because last school year , they were afraid of Mr. Hand because he was so strict.

"So today , we aren't really doing anything. Just have some fun inside the classroom. While I'll be the heck of your sleeping beauty. Good night!" Mr. Hand yawned and slept on the desk.