// four - cruel attempt //

KARL

"Karl , wake up! It's your second day on prep school!" Mrs. Valentino said.

"Oh my gosh. Look at the time!" Karl said as he looked at the alarm clock. "Mom , It's an hour early before the clock alarms!"

"Come down for a while , honey. A little family breakfast would do" Mrs. Valentino yelled.

And yes , Karl missed family dinner yesterday , because he overslept and dreamed about Carly.

Karl wore a dark blue t-shirt and some long white pants , Navy Style clothing.

Karl walked down the stairs looking all groovy.

"Oh. Son. Oh. Ronald. He reminds me of you when I first laid with you---my eyes on you" Mrs. Valentino told his husband , Mr. Valentino.

Karl reacted. He was shocked. He heard the laid with you words.

"Excuse me what the hell?" Karl was shocked. "Laid? Really? Come on , I heard that"

"Sit down. For a spot of breakfast!" Mr. Valentino told his son , Karl.

Karl sat down.

"So , since you weren't in the table yesterday , tell me about your first day!" Mr. Valentino ordered Karl to talk about his first day on Bridgemont Prep.

"It was good. It was soft. It was smooth" Karl told his father while daydreaming about "Carrie".

"Excuse me? What do you mean by soft?" His father asked curiously.

Curiousity wins again.

"Oh. The floors were soft!" Karl said.

"You told me that you kissed a girl , in Drama Class!" Mrs. Valentino told Karl.

"Yes I did. But that was scripted. Sorta. If that was really on the script" Karl claimed.

"Woah" Kathryn, Karl's little sister gasped.

Karl's mother and father was so interested on asking Karl on how did the first kiss go?

"You had your first kiss?" Kathryn asked Karl.

"Yes. Why?" Karl asked.

"I beat you. I had several kisses from cute guys last fifth grade. I even laid once" Kathryn said.

Karl didn't believe what he was hearing.

"I'm sorry. Are you lying?" Karl asked.

"Shut up , sissy!" Mrs. Valentino told Kathryn.

And Kathryn zipped his mouth.

"Is this true Katherine?" Mr. Valentino asked.

"Sarcasm , asses. Geez" Kathryn said as she went to her room to cry.

"Oh , I need to go. And Dad , can I take the Ferrari to school?" Karl asked permission if he can use the Ferrari.

"What color? Red , Blue , the olive , the green or the gold?" Karl's father asked.

"I'll take the olive!" Karl said.

"Keys in the office drawer 3!" Karl's father , Mr. Valentino said.

As Karl went to his dad's office and opened the 3rd office drawer. He opened the drawer and grabbed the keys.

"Got it!" Karl said as he got the keys.

"Open the garage door , Marita!" Karl ordered Marita , as Karl hits the wheel when the garage door was opened.

Karl passed by town and everyone who lurked at the Ferrari had their jaws dropped.