// twenty - cruel attentions //

Chapter dedicated to Madel <3 Because she almost did it <3

KARL

Karl drove past by the convenience store.

When he entered the convenience store , he approached the counter.

"Where are the razor blades?" Karl asked.

As the cashier directly points out the Accessories and Personal Care shelf.

While Karl searches for the razor blades , he also picks up empty-usable Discs.

When he finds the razor blades , he goes to the counter quickly.

"How much? " Karl asked.

"2.99 Dollars" The cashier said as Karl handed out 3 dollars. "I recieved 3 dollars , here's your change"

As Karl recieves his change , as the cashier wraps the things that Karl purchased as the cashier hands out the bag of Karl's purchases to Karl.

"Thank you come again!" The cashier said.

As Karl ignored the cashier.

Karl straightly went home.

When he entered the house , he directly apprpached his room and apporached his laptop and worked on something that involved VCD.

When he was finished , he took a bath , and cried while taking it because he thought about how life could've been better.

"Do what you want that makes you happy!" Karl yelled in the showers.

When Karl was finished , he goes to sleep because the day was so tiring for him. After all , a lonely and bazaar day for a depressed person.

The next day surpassed , he grabbed his journal and the VCD he worked on last night , and he wrapped it up using Manila paper.

And after , he went to the post office.

"Here to send some mail!" Karl told the cashier.

"Yes , mail" The cashier says as the cashier hands Karl a form.

Name of Sender : Sebastian Karl Jones
Name of Reciever : Mekyra Janey Standish-Bender Eastwood
Telephone Number of Sender : ##########
Telephone Number of Reciever : ##########
Address of Sender : 501st East Hampton , Bridgemont Hallaway , Dale Central
Address of Reciever : #1428 East Elm Street , Bridgemont Eastlangenkamp , River Central
Product ; Journal / VCD.

When Karl finished filling out the form , he handed it out to cashier while he payed for the shipping fee.

NADEL

Today was Gabriel Perna's funeral. Sad faces everywhere. The students and his family mourned about Gabriel's passing. Even for Nadel , she lost her mind.

"May I now , call on Nadel Maclino , for a speech and a letter of Goodbye for his partner , Gabriel Perna" Mrs. Perna said as she sobbed.

"Greetings everyone , and an afternoon to all. Today's a really sad and dishonorable day for the students in Bridgemont Prep. The student body itself is lifting justice , and we'll hope , justice won't be too hard to uphold. Gabriel for me was my *boyfriend* he cared about me , the way I cared about him. He fell for me , the way I fell for him. And he died , but not that I died too , i died because i lost you. Yet there was something there , without you , i'm dead. i'm nothing like me when i'm not around you. You were like an aquaintance. You were ever so gifted with your goodness. And you made me go like a bullseye. The way you rode me felt like I was joining a cowboy's horserace. And no , i'm not talking about our sex life. I'm talking about how I feel for you. And what I feel about you is that , I love you. And I know it's hard for me right now , because I lost you. And if i had a genie on a bottle , and i only had to make one wish , i would first wish tons of infinite wishes and wish that we could be together again forever , and i missed your lips , your lips that gain me strength. Gabriel , wherever you are right now? I just want to say that I love you. Don't ever think that I ever failed for you , because your love is the only love that kept me going. I love you forever and forever and my heart will go on for you" Nadel said as she begins to cry.

When it was time to bury Gabriel's coffin six feet below the ground.

Nadel hugged Gabriel's coffin.

"I love you forever. Love you so much , my baby" Nadel told Gabriel as she hugged Gabriel's coffin.

When he was already being placed down below the ground , Nadel threw a beautiful red flower that sympathizes and means Love you forever until the end of times.

"Thank you Gabriel , for once someone made me happy" Nadel told Gabriel's grave.

Nadel stayed for a long period of time next to Gabriel's grave. As she promise that she'll never leave Gabriel alone.

Promises are promises.

Some promises are not meant to be broken.

Worthwhile everything faded once again. Tomorrow , it will be one hell of a gloomy sunday for Karl.

Things were hard for Nadel , intentionally she never moved on. She never had forgotten about Gabriel's passing. She was one of the girls who always kept promises. She was loyal to Gabriel.

And that's why Gabriel loves Nadel. But the story for both of them , never ended that well. Things escalated quickly. And everything went for a wrong turn.

People are temporary. They never change.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING!
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
MORE CHAPTERS AND INTENSE SCENES AND CHAPTERS SOON!
PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD! PLEASE I NEED SUPPORT! HAHAHA THANK U  <3

GOAL : 1.5K READS and 200 votes