// eighteen - cruel affections //

Chapter dedicated to Tammie <3 (whysogorgeous?)

CARLY

The questions about Gabriel's passing was answered. The truth came out , Kirby's the killer. But there is only one question left , that was remained unanswered.

Who were the two who raped Janey Eastwood after Lebowski's party?

No answers.

People were still shocked about the happenings of Janey's rape case. Some sources say that Karl raped Janey , but I guess that source was wrong and everyone forgot about the rumors about Karl.

This day , Karl and Janey just enjoyed their days during prep school.

They seemed so romantic.

But that will end when Carly Jones will destroy their love affair.

Carly approached Sarah.

"Hey , I'll air the scandal during the film viewing , on Monday" Carly told Sarah.

"Who cares?" Sarah said.

"Excuse me , don't tell me what do , don't act like my sister" Carly says.

"Well , stop being bossy like my grandmother , prickdick!" Sarah yelled at Carly.

And everyone was like laughing at Carly.

As Carly slapped Sarah.

"You bitch!" Sarah said as she grabbed Carly's hair and as Carly grabs Sarah's hair too.

And they fought and fought until Mr. Pida arrives the scene.

"Ms. Saballegue and Ms. Jones! Go to my office at once now" Mr. Pida said.

As Carly gave Sarah a nasty look and stared at her until Sarah spitted on Carly.

"Bitch" Sarah whispered.

KARL

When Karl arrived the school entrance he saw a crowd , when Karl saw Janey in the crowd , he approached Janey.

"What happened here?" Karl asked.

"Sarah Saballegue versus Carly Jones" Janey replied.

"More like , Freddy vs Jason" Karl replied as Janey giggled.

"Why you silly little prick! Come on , let's go to our lunch table"Janey encouraged Karl.
When they went to the cafeteria , they ordered and sat down and talked about what's going on in their lives.

"Karl. Remember when you had drugs on your bag?" Janey asked Karl.

"Yeah , why?" Karl asked Janey.

"Carly placed it. She might've placed it in when you two were fucking in the Janitor's closet. Sarah told me everything" Janey told Karl.

"I knew it. Anyways , that was just a simple problem. Anyways , let's forget about it" Karl says , but deep inside he felt irritated at Janey for hiding it a long time.

"I feel sad for Sarah. Carly treated her like shit everyday when I was hanging out with them" Janey told Karl.

"Hmmm. Is that so?" Karl replied.

"Yeah. Carly's a bit of a bitch because she talks behind people's back in the bathroom. He usually talks about you behind your back. She said that you're so annoying , when you chatted her on Messenger" Janey told Karl.

"Cut the chase. I don't wanna talk about this"Karl told Janey.

"I need to go , Karl" Janey said as she left without any goodbyes.

Karl felt odd that day , he felt like there were secrets about him that no one told him about.

The next period was Math class and there were groupings because they were going to answer a Math equation about Adding Fractions.

Karl was grouped with Ely Vargas , Carlo Lebowski . Cheena Perna , Reuben Nilo and Mico Cooley.

After the groupings , things got even more groovier.

Nadel approached Karl.

"Karl , Gwyneth told me to tell you about this" Nadel told Gwyneth.

"Yes , and what is it?" Karl asked Nadel as Nadel giggled.

"Hey.. Earl , it's only one week after we see each other again , I hope we can still be friends again and I hope you're not angry with me , I'm sorry" Nadel said and laughed at the end.

"Why did she need to tell you about your apology?" Karl asked. "She should've come here personally. What a pussy"
As Karl approached Gwyneth.

"Why didn't you tell your apology to me , personally? PUSSY! I don't care if there's only one week left. The things you did to me , were so cruel as fuck. It's not easy to forgive a person who made the most horrible mistake to you , ever in your life. So fuck your apology!" Karl yelled at Gwyneth.

As Karl walked out of Math class , and went to the Library for some lone time.

When he was in the library , he saw Janey.

"Janey?" Karl called.

"Oh , hey Karl" Janey said.

As Janey stands up and runs to Janey while Karl runs to Janey and when they meet each other , they kissed one another.

"I love you so much" Karl told Janey while Janey keeps on kissing her in the lips.

GWYNETH

"Are you okay?" Nadel asked Gwyneth while she was crying in Math class.

Technically the teacher's asleep , so the teacher never knew about anything , in retrospects CLUELESS.

"I'm fine" Gwyneth replied.

CARLY

"So you fought with Ms. Saballegue" Mr. Pida asked Carly.

"Yes. I did" Carly replied.

"Why is that?" Mr. Pida told Carly.

"Because she's an asshole" Sarah told Mr. Pida.

"Language. Saballegue!" Mr. Pida told Sarah.

"Okay , so you'll have a detention later. for an hour , you need to help the librarian , fix the books later" Mr. Pida continued.

"Okay" Sarah replied as Carly and Sarah exited Mr. Pida told them to leave.

KARL

When Karl arrived home , he went to the living room and he saw her mother their crying.

"Mom. Why are you crying?" Karl asked.

"It's your sister. She's gotten more worst. Her health is at stake" Mrs. Valentino told his son.

"Mom. Everything's gonna be alright" Karl told Mrs. Valentino.

"I'm sure , that everything will be alright" Mrs. Valentino said as she still sobbed.

As Karl hugged her mother , Mrs. Valentino.

"Thank you , sweetie" Mrs. Valentino said.

After that , Karl went to the bathroom to shower.

He thought about Janey every day , because Karl cared for Janey the way Janey cared for Karl. They cared about each other , because they love each other. And that's what lovers do , they care.

---

THANK YOU FOR READING!
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
MORE CHAPTERS AND INTENSE SCENES AND CHAPTERS SOON!
PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD! PLEASE I NEED SUPPORT! HAHAHA THANK U  <3

GOAL : 1.5K READS and 200 votes (please