// seven - cruel inventions //

BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER ; I changed Cassidy "Carrie" Jones to Cassidy "Carly" Jones if you're wondering why , it's  because someone complained that it exactly looked like her name.

This story is purely a work of fiction. Any people or establishments who are similarly alike or names are similar , it's coincidental. It's fiction.

Chapter dedicated to Madel and Sashie.

----

KARL

The first and second day of classes were so happy-go lucky and jolly wasn't it?

Everything seemed so happy at first , but I think it'll change.

Sometimes when it gets farther , it looks easy. But when you get closer , everything seems so dark. Dark as a deep sea abyss. Dark as a vampire's eyes.

Seemingly , everything was dark. Everything started fading. Friendships , loyalty , trust.

Everything passed by instantly. Without knowing , it's fading.

Yesterday was cruel.

Karl gave Alex a letter about friendship , but guess what. Alex throwed in the trash bin. Of course , Karl had feelings right?

Of course , he had to let it out.

Yesterday , he cried in his room all alone all night.

He couldnt stop thinking about it. I mean , he was close with Alex but treated him like shit.

Karl walked the school corridors today , alone. He tried to get in touch with Nadel.

Karl approached Nadel.

"Hey. Nadel. You're with Kirby?" Karl asked.

"Yeah. Karl. Uhh. TTYL" Nadel said as she looked charmingly at Kirby.

Karl thought that Nadel does not really want to talk with Karl. Which disappointed Karl.

And Mico was seen with his other friends (Marc , Alex , John , Gabriel , Lawrence) They all looked happy walking around with each other through the halls.

Some guys even throwed crample papers at Karl's head.

But one person accompanied Karl. Janey.

Janey was kind to Karl. Even though Janey was with Carly and the others.

But Karl's mom called.

Karl answered it.

"Karl. Karl. Hurrily. Bridgemont Medical Hospital , it's your sister" Mrs. Valentino said.

Karl rushed to the hospital , and hurrily approached the Emergency Room.

As Karl saw her Mom and Dad crying.

"Mom. Dad what happened?" Karl asked as he hugged both of them.

"It's your sister. Kathryn. She has leukemia. Stage 4" Mr. Valentino said.

Karl cried.

"What? Oh my gosh" Karl reacted as he sobbed in tears.

Kathryn was admitted and she stayed in the Suite , room 404.

Karl guarded and stayed with her sister , Kathryn.

When Kathryn opened her eyes. She called out for her mom and dad. But Karl was the only one who's there.

"Kathryn. It's okay. Your kuya's here. Kuya loves you right. And kuya wants you to do one thing. Stay awake okay? Stay awake , Kathryn" Karl said as he sobbed in tears. "Kuya loves you. Remember that"