// eight - cruel expectations //

KARL

"Karl. Since your case that involved drugs has been solved. The school will set a primary sanction on you , Out-School Suspension for 1 day" Mr. Pida said.

"But I did not use drugs. I never use drugs" Karl excused. "Someone snucked it on my bag , maybe"

"You may now exit this room" Mr. Pida said.

"But I do not do drugs!" Karl excused again as Mr. Pida cuts him off as he shouts ;

"LEAVR THE GODDAMN ROOM FOR CHRIST'S SAKES!"

As Karl exits the room he leaves the school grounds.

The school front yard was empty.

But he could not help it. He really wanted to let his feelings out.

"FUCK YOU , BRIDGEMONT!!" He shouted to the air.

He walked home , typically he never brought any car with him because after what happened to his Olive Ferrari.

When he walked home , he passed by Janna's old house. Where they both had fun together.

He remembered all the memories with her , when they were young until they reached High School. Unfortunately , she left.

After that , Karl passed by the nearby playground.

He saw little kids play on the monkey bars , swing sets , slides , sandbox , and seasaws.

He joined in , because he was bored.

But the kids were suspicious , the kids thought that he was too old for all the things in the playground.

One kid asked him "Aren't you a little , old to be playing with us?"

"Kid , It's not that i'm old. It's because people like to reminisce the good times when they were children"

"Ahh. So do you wanna play with us , we're playing Hide and Seek" The kid asked.

"Oh sure" Karl agreed.

And they had fun all afternoon.

CARLY

"Really drugs?" Sarah asked Carly.  "You snucked in drugs at Karl's bag?"

Carly laughed as Sarah and her walked through the corridors.

"Trust , me everything will go in plan" Sarah said.

GABRIEL

Nadel approached Gabriel.

"Gab. Are you okay? Did he hurt you that much?" Nadel asked Gabriel. As Gabriel hugged her.

"I'm okay. I'm fine" Gabriel replied as Nadel kissed her in the forehead.

"What was that for" Nadel giggled as Gabriel kissed her in the lips.

"Nadel , did you know that I always cared for you?" Gabriel told Nadel as they kissed.

"Yes , I know" Nadel said as they smooched in the hallways.

The audience clapped and Nadel and Gabriel had smiles on their faces.

"YIEEEEE. YIEEEE. NaRiel love team! AJUJU" Mico shouted.

And Nadel and Gabriel kissed again. But unfortunate for Kirby. Kirby saw what happened , but Kirby was full of anger. Anger that he had never felt before.

KARL

Karl later visited the hospital that day and visited her ill-sister , Kathryn Merteuil Valentino.