// twenty-one - cruel federations //

KARL

Karl seized every moment in the next day.

But he also talked to Mico , on the next day.

When Karl arrived the coffee shop , he saw Mico sitting in a seat waiting for Karl.

But Karl hid something in his pocket , something that would record everything that Mico would say.

"So , you and Gabriel raped Janey?" Karl asked as felt loomy.

"Yes. We did" Mico told Karl.

"Why did you tell me? Isn't it supposed to be a little secret of yours?" Karl asked Mico.

"Sometimes the truth needs to come out , the most popular rumors about you are so popular that everyone in the school knows , but what about the least popular? THE TRUTH? It turned like shit" Mico told Karl.

"But we were ordered. Are intentions were clean. We really never want Janey to be raped" Mico continued.

"Who ordered you?" Karl asked.

"Carly. Jones did" Mico replied.

As Karl cried a bit.

"Karl , are you okay?" Mico says as he pats Karl in the shoulder as Karl grabs Mico's hand.

"Fuck off , rapist" Karl told Mico as Karl walked out of the coffee shop.

He left the coffee shop crying , and wandered the lonely streets elsewhere.

And he planned to pass by Janey's house and leave her a cassette tape about Mico's confession that Mico and Gabriel raped Janey.

As Karl walked home lonely , sad and suicidal.

Suicidal? You got it right. He felt suicidal.

As Karl grabs the razor blades from his medicine cabinet.

He lies down the large bath tub with the water flowing as he slits his wrists. Both of his wrists were bloody as he cuts them all off. He cuts himself. He felt the suicidal tension.

He wanted to end his life because he could'nt help it. He was so weak , he was weak to move on and face the truth , so he never really got to face the truth , as if instead he faced the end.

He slitted his wrists.

And minutes later , he died because of suicide.

But it wasn't suicide that killed Karl. It was sadness , depression and loneliness.

But when his parents knock on Karl's bathroom , things got even more realistic.

"Karl , dinner's ready. And there's water running----- on the floor! Karl----Hurry!" Mrs. Valentino said as she opened the door.

Then , when she saw Karl in the tub , full of blood with the water running , she cried in tears.

"Oh my gosh , Karl! Sebastian! Sebastian! Honey? ----- you're--- you'll be --oh my gosh. Sebastian!" Mrs. Valentino muts as she tries to carry Karl.

And when she gets Karl out of the tub , Mrs. Valentino accidentally trips over , he kisses bloody Karl in the forehead.

"I love you , Karl" Mrs. Valentino said as she begins to cry.

Why did he do it? Why?

GWYNETH

The next day sparked with absolute news , that Sebastian Karl Valentino killed his self , and everyone was just quiet , as a matter of fact ; people were turned-off about the news.

And yes , Karl really did kill his self , because of sadness. Not suicide.

"Did you hear the news? Karl killed his self" Gwyneth told Alex and Nadel.

"Oh my gosh , that's painful. But anyways , the bitch deserved it" Nadel said.

"Shut up , Nadel. You think you're so pretty aren't you? Well the guy killed his self , cut some sense into it , slacker! After Gabriel , you already made out with Mico Alonzo , which is not Mico Cooley!" Gwyneth said.

"Fuck up , Gwyneth!" Nadel said as she walked out of the conversation.

And Alex was turned down , after the whole thing as he exited the school halls and went to his first period.

And Gwyneth was left.

JANEY

Janey left the house , when she opened the front door , there was a box.

When she opened the box , she saw a single cassette tape.

As she plays it on her car until she reaches school.

Her reaction was priceless , like she could have not ever believed anything about it.

She cried on the way to school , her heart was broken when she learned that she was raped by close friends that she had ever knew (Gabriel and Mico) but one thing bugged her , that the rape was a set up and they were ordered by her former friend.

The ultra mega - superbitch , Cassidy "Carly" Jones.

When she arrived school , people looked at her.

And there were some students who approached her and told her "I'm so sorry for your loss"

But when Sarah told and approached her "I'm so sorry for you loss". Janey started to wonder.

"Who died?" Janey asked as if she never really knew.

"Karl? Didn't you know? He killed his self last night" Sarah said.

But Janey was shocked , she cried in the hallway.

"Is this is a prank? I'm fucking sick of your pranks" Janey yelled.

"It's true" Sarah told Janey as Janey sobbed in dreadful tears.

"That's not true. That's --impossible!" Janey yelled as Sarah hold Janey's hand.

"Search your feelings. You know it to be true" Sarah said as Janey grabs Sarah's hand lets go of it.

As Janey cries and hids herself in the bathroom stalls. But when she looked at the walls , her emotions changed. She started to get moody.

She saw curse words , insults and jokes about every student in the bathroom stalls which annoyed her.

But when she looked for her name she saw ; I raped Janey Eastwood

When she saw it , she began to cry again.

But Janey stopped crying for a while as she thinks about Karl everytime.

She remembered the good times they had , as she also remembered the time at the party. When Karl and Janey did something together ; something worthwile and not to forget about.

And Janey never really forgot about Karl everytime because Janey loved Karl as Karl loved Janey too.

She smiled everytine she thought of Karl.

They were always together , no matter how hard the problem can get , they stayed together.

But it never stayed that long as Karl killed his self.

As she began to thought of it , why did Karl his self?

When she thought of why? She started to get emotional because she always wanted Karl to be by his side , forever. And Karl promised that to her , but it faded.

It just faded instantly.

But Karl never really died because of suicide , the truth lies that Karl died because of sadness.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING!
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
MORE CHAPTERS AND INTENSE SCENES AND CHAPTERS SOON!
PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD! PLEASE I NEED SUPPORT! HAHAHA THANK U <3

THANK YOU FOR 400 READS OMFG AHAH
GOAL : 1.5K READS and 200 votes