// sixteen - cruel route //

Chapter dedicated to Sashie // inspiration for the character Sarah <3

----

KARL

The weekends surpassed , it was the weekdsys once again.

"Welcome to hell" Karl said as he entered the school grounds.

When he passed the hallways , still. The students were clammoring with insults , murmurs about him , rumors and lies.

Nobody had ever moved on about the Janey rape case.

He was pushed down the hallways by some random jocks.

"Fuck you!" Karl replied to the jocks as everyone laughed at him.

As Janey approaches Karl and helps Karl gets up.

"Hey you needle dick! Fuck yourself!" Janey says as she presents her middle finger to the heartwarming crowd.

And everyone was like awe.

"Come on , Karl. Let's go , we still have classes " Janey told Karl.

As Janey and Karl approached to the Reading Center 2 for the SRA sessions.

When Karl and Janey entered the Reading Center , everyone that Karl had problems with the past? They were there.

When they entered , it was like a stop motion film. Everything worked scene by scene , then the others laughed because the rumors about the rape accuse? It never stopped.

It just went by and spreaded , like wildfire.

Even the goddamn school never even cared about anything. Never made a move , all they did was put on "Anti-Rape" posters other than making actions and small programs for the school's personal improvement.

The student body organization never even did anything about bullying in their school. But Karl also requested a About Bullying Seminars every weekend but Sarah turned it down , because it was too expensive to find guest speakers for the seminar itself.

When it was lunch , Karl seated alone. Janey wasn't anywhere to be found in the lunchtables in the cafeteria because she ate with her friends.

When Karl seated alone , many students passed behind his back.

And posted papers at his back.

And , yes. Alexander John did it , Alex who seemingly was his friend before sticked a paper in his back.

And it says that

I'm a gay rapist.

When Karl grabbed the paper behind his back , he cried and left his lunchtable.

You know , sometimes.

It's okay , not to be okay.

Karl forgot almost everything that happened during lunch.

As if he was surrounded by people who were acting nice to him.

When he passed by the hallways , it was like a force to be reckoned with.

Janey approached Karl and kissed him in the lips.

Karl pushed Janey to stop her from kissing him.

"Stop it!" Janey told Karl.

"What the fuck , Karl?" Janey told Karl.

"Where were you? I looked everywhere for you" Janey said.

"I was with Carly" Janey said.

"I'm sorry for pushing you , I just really had a stupid fricking mother fucking day!" Karl expressed and let his feelings out.