// five - cruel friendships //

CARLY

It was lunchtime. When Carly and her friends were eating at their lunch table , they had a conversation.

"Look. Guys. Can I change the guy that I told you Sarah? I'm afraid that he'll never really have sex with me" Carly asked Sarah while dipping her fries in ketchup as she scrumptiously eats it.

"No. Carly. What you said is okay. No more returns. You already said Sebastian Karl Jones , so no more changing. I told you I already verified it. There's no more turning back" Sarah told Carly while she drank apple juice.

"And besides , I think you can do more better. You don't need to ask him , to have sex with you. You can just do it by yourself" Gwyneth told Carly.

"I get Gwyenth. I think I have a plan" Carly told everyone.

"Good... Good!" Bea says.

"I need to make a move" Carly told her friends. "A good move"

KARL

"I'm taking Janey to the Prom next month. It's a good thing because Proms in prep schools are early" Karl says in relief.

"Yes. Good news. I'm taking Nadel" Gabriel said.

"No way. I hear Kirby's taking Nadel out" Marc told Gabriel.

"Wooh. Tense. That third wheel moment though , Gabriel" Alex says.

"Who's this Kirby guy?" Gabriel curiously asked.

"Kirby Cipriano Pila? HAHA. This guy winked at Nadel because Nadel thought that Kirby's pink shoes were pink and Nadel found it somehow , cute" John told everyone.

"Interesting story for people who love to assume that much" Mico told everyone.

"And the truth is , Kirby had lots of girls way before Nadel" Lawrence spoke.

The second bell rang.

"Well , I guess that's the first period for the afternoon bell. Well , guys. I'mma see you later" Karl says.

"Yeah me too. I'll be going with Karl" Mico said.

"Okay. See you two shitheads later" John said as he waved goodbye.

And everyone splitted up while Karl and Mico went and walked together.

"So , hmm. Nice stems" Mico said as he holds Karl's ass.

Karl was shocked as he grabs Mico's hands away from Karl's buttocks.

"What the hell , bro?" Karl said as he went and locked himself in the bathroom.

"Asshole!" Mico said infront of the bathroom door.

Karl gasped. Karl inhaled and exhaled. He felt perverted.

As he heard someone crying in the bathroom stalls.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?" Karl asked.

"Yes there is!" Someone replied.

As Karl opened the third bathroom stall to the left.

Karl was shocked when he finds out that it was Ely Vargas crying.

"Why are you crying?" Karl asked Ely.

As Ely pointed out the walls.

The bathroom's walls were full of insults , bad words and teases of every student.

Ely was written , and he was one of the victims.

It says "Ely The Gay" // "Sex-change Ely"

"Oh my gosh , how spoonful" Karl said as he examined every writing on the wall. "This looks like Mico's writing"