7

Kenzie's POV//

Ry-Ry💗🌊- Hey Babygirl👑

Me- Hey Babe

Ry-Ry💗🌊- How you doin today?

Me- We are in the same classroom and your texting me😂

I look up from my phone to see Ryder smile from the desk to the right of me.

Ry-Ry💗🌊- If only we were alone ;)

Me- RYDER!

Ry-Ry💗🌊- That's it, SCREAM MY NAME

I feel myself blush as i read the text he sent.I look over and Ryder is smirking at me. He winks as the bell rings and he rises from his seat.

He walks over to my desk and stares me in the eyes as everyone swarms out from the their final class so they can rush home.

"Now that we're alone" Ryder begins to lean in, a smirk plastered on his face

"There's still a teacher here" I whisper, inches away from his lips.

I grab my things and rush to my locker, laughing at the image of Ryder's face when i avoided his kiss in my head.

"You are just full of jokes aren't you" He smiles as we reach my locker

"Definitely" I joke before opening my locker.

Ryder leans against the other lockers and pulls out a cigarette. Good thing we attend an outdoor school.

He lights it before putting the cigarette between his lips and breathing in and releasing smoke.

I roll my eyes knowing that cigarette is packed with nicotine and is slowly killing him.

"Let me have some" I sigh shutting my locker and turning to him

"What? you never smoke" He questions with furrowed eyebrows, hesitant to hand me the cigarette

"You only live once" I smirk pulling the cigarette from his hands and placing it between my lips.

I breath in, letting the nicotine fill my lungs, then pull it from my mouth blowing/coughing out the smoke.

"Easy there" Ryder laughs as i cough from the amount of smoke i inhaled

I place the cig between my lips against and breath in another breath before handing it back to Ryder.

I blow out the smoke as i view the one and only Sadie Summers strutting down the hallway torwards Ryder.

Compared to me, Her ass high shorts and under-boob high croptop was nudity compared to my ripped jeans and belly-button high crop top.

Yet i still had more guys lining up to fuck me versus her. She's always been a backup,most likely the reason why she hates me.

"Hey Ryder" Sadie seduces biting her lip and rubbing her hand on Ryder's chest.

I felt a pang of jealousy shoot through my body as i see her hands all over him.

An idea pops into my head and i pull out my phone and walk away.

When i reach a table in view i pull out my phone and text Ryder.

Me- Hey. Meet me in the car. I know you still want to come over today ;)

I look up to see Ryder pull his phone from his pocket before he shows his screen to Sadie.

His mouth moves, speaking something inaudible from the distance between us.

Sadie scowls before marching off.

Ryder struts over to me, a smirk plastered on his face.

"What made her walk away?" I ask

Ryder holds up his phone with a smirk before smiling as i do when i view the name popped up on his screen.

Babygirl💗👑🌎