13

Ryder's POV//

I could feel Mackenzie's eyes on me as her sister placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

She squirmed in her seat as i watched her slowly stand up.

And tensed as i watched her leave.

but i don't like Macy. Macy was just a fling to get me closer to Mackenzie.

The only reason why i stayed with her so long was because i was majorly pussy whipped after we fucked the first time.

Macy is amazing in bed. But that was before i hooked up with Mackenzie. Because Mackenzie is 40% better.

But i love seeing Mackenzie jealous.

"You guys go home and get some rest" Marcus suddenly speaks up wiping his mouth from all the food he just devoured.

"Alright" Mackenzie lopsidedly smiles placing a kiss on Marcus's forehead and walking out the door

"See ya man" I smile shaking Marcus's  hand before heading out behind her.

Mackenzie was shaking her hips a lot while walking.I couldn't help but stare.

I hurry my pace until i'm right behind her. I place a hard smack on her ass before rushing ahead of her.

Mackenzie lets out a sharp gasp before catching up with me

"What the hell!" She snaps slightly hitting my arm as i continued walking, chuckling from her over reaction

"Oh come on, you know you liked it" I scoff as we reach his car.

"That doesn't mean do it in public!" She scolds hitting my arm again.

"Just claiming what's mine" I smirk leaning in to kiss her

"Just like you were doing with Macy?" She snarks when i'm inches from kissing her.

"Can't we just, not" I groan setting my hands on her waist

"No, why don't you just go call Macy and hook up with her already? I mean you obviously still have feelings for her! You still Pussy Whipped Ryder?" She snaps pushing me back

"You were watching her ass in front of my damn eyes. You let her kiss you in front of me! It's like you don't even care anymore! I thought we were together!" She growls again, pushing me

"Your such a goddamn hypocrite, you know how i have trust issues and you are just fucking ruining my trust on you and-"

I cut her off by placing my hands on her face and smashing her lips against mine. She slowly gives in until we pull away.

"The only person i'm pussy whipped to is you, Macy means nothing to me" I whisper loud enough for just her to hear it, my hands still on her face.

"Really?" Kenzie asks looking up into my eyes with her beautiful green ones.

"If i were lying then i wouldn't do this" I smirk.

Out of the corner of my eye i see Macy walking out of the hospital holding her bag. She looks over at me right as i kiss Mackenzie once again, a look of shock was displayed on Macy's face.

I pull away and smirk as Mackenzie looks over at Macy.

Instead of showing any sympathy, Mackenzie smirks at me, grabs my neck, and kisses me again.

I'm feeling nice today to here's a little double update 💗💗