25

Final chapter guys!!💗💗. It's been fun writing this book and I will always keep you readers in mind. You guys are awesome!!

A sequel is on the way. But in the meanwhile. Enjoy the last and final chapter of No Strings Attached 💗💗

---

Mackenzie's POV//

"Ryan!" I shout running up to him as he stands in my driveway.

He wraps his arms around my waist as he lifts me up off the ground and spins me around

"I missed you babygirl" He mumbles against my neck

My stomach flips as he sets me down and i stare into his beautiful blue eyes.

"It was only a week at baseball camp" I joke rolling my eyes

"Yeah, one week too long away from you" He smirks pulling my against him

He places his hand on my cheek and pulls me in for a kiss.

I savour the kiss before he pulls away. Ryan's face beams as he opens his car door and lets me in before hopping in himself

"Where we going babe" I sigh. The name slipped off my mouth so easily. Though the guilt of last week was weighing down on my shoulders, i still knew that Ryan was who i wanted to be with. I love him. Though Ryder will always have a spot in my heart, he messed up and had sex with my sister. I would never be able to look at him the same

"To look at our new apartment, did you pack?" Ryan gushes placing his hand on my thigh

"yeah" I smile. My heart was racing. I was up all night packing up my belongings. I had been yearning for this day since Ryan told me he wanted to live together. Our own apartment. Just me and Ryan. It was a dream come true. Though i always imagined Ryder in this position with me. I imagined us getting married and having kids. But Ryan takes that place now. And i'm fine with that.

"I'm so happy to finally get to wake up next to my babygirl everyday" Ryan winks as he continues cruising down the road.

"I love you" I blurt out. I look over to Ryan and my heart sinks when i don't get a reply back. Should I have said that?

"Fuck" Ryan curses, "I love you too"

"Why is it a bad thing if you love me?" I ask curious as to why he cussed over it.

"i promised myself to never fall in love again. I didn't want to get hurt and have my heart broken. But then i met you. From the day i saw you i started falling. And i was and still am falling hard. I love you so fucking much"

My heart flutters from his little speech. I hold his hand in mine and kiss his knuckles before holding it in my lap.

When we reach the apartment me and Ryan go inside. It was gorgeous. Furniture already decorated the room.

The dining room was complimented with slick granite flooring. A diamond chandelier shone over head and perfectly complimented to room.

The living room had a white love seat and a couple spare single chairs with a glass coffee table in front of a mounted flat screen tv.

The kitchen tile was buffed and shined. The island was marble and already had a bowl of fruit placed on it.

When we went upstairs we were greeted by two sets of double doors.

The first set led to me and Ryan's room.

I golden sheeted bed was. centered against the wall with white night stands on either side holding gold lamps. The closet was huge. Most of Ryan's clothes already occupied half of it.

For a small apartment it was breathtaking and looked like it costed a fortune.

"How much was this place?" I question continuing to walk around my new home

"That doesn't matter. As long as i get to share it with you"

My heart flutters as i think about living here with Ryan forever.

"this is our home" I smile

"Welcome home baby"