17

Ryder's POV//

I walk into my bedroom, her still straddling my waist. I softly kick the door shut before removing one hand from around her waist and using it to lock the door.

I walk us both to my bed before dropping her on it and standing up to remove my shirt. She reaches up and rubs her hands across my toned chest as i duck down and start sucking on her neck.

"Oh god, Ryder" Macy moans tugging softly on my hair as i begin forming a hickey on the scar on her right collarbone.

I continue my attack on her neck before pulling away and kissing her on the lips again. I begin to in-button the flannel she was wearing before pulling it off to reveal she has to bra on.

"It's like you expected this" I smirk kissing her again

"I'm still into, i had to be prepared" Macy winks admiring me

"I came prepared too"

---

"That was fun" Macy sighs as i begin walking her to the front door.

"It was" I sigh ruffling my after-sex hair.

"Maybe we could do it again sometime" Macy seductively whispers in my ear.

"Definently" I smirk before kissing her again. Letting my lips linger before pulling away.

"goodbye Ryder" Macy smiles kissing my cheek and then walking out the door.

"New girlfriend?" My sister Rebecca asks startling me as I sit down on the couch and get on my phone

"what makes you think that?" I ask clicking on a random game to occupy myself

"She's a screamer" Rebecca smirks before walking back into her bedroom.

Lord.

Babygirl💗💍- Heyy

Me- hey

Babygirl💗💍- Macy just got home and she smells like sex 😷 Wonder who she was fucking this time

Me- It was me

Babygirl💗💍- What?

Me- I'm the one who Macy had sex with...

Babygirl💗💍- What the fuck Ryder! I knew you were pussy whipped!

Me- no! no i'm not i sware!

Kenzie😔- If you weren't pussy whipped then you wouldn't have fucked her 🖕

Me- I'm not pussy whipped! I was just afraid to get too far right now after everything that happened with Scott

Kenzie😔- I was fucking slapped Ryder! Not raped! I live with an abusive stepdad! I can take a little slap!

Me- I'm sorry!

Kenzie- Your lyin to me. You don't like me. I'm just a toy to you.

Me- No, You would never be a toy to me! Please come over , i don't want to fight over text!

Kenzie- You want me to come over so you can kiss me and then expect me to take you back! Not this isn't like what happened at the hospital! You fucked my older sister!

Me- It meant nothing to me. I was angry

Kenzie - You say that about everything Ryder! You are just like Scott! All you wanted was sex and the little bet thing you made up was just so you could flaunt that you got in bed with me!

Me- That is not true! I really really like you! so i lost the damn bet a long fucking time ago.

Kenzie- I can't like a liar

Me- I'm sorry Kenz

Kenzie- My name is Mackenzie

Me- please don't do this to me

Kenzie- Goodbye Ryder...