15

Mackenzie's POV//

It isn't the same.

Scott's kisses are nothing compares to Ryder's
The way he holds me is different
The way he talks to me is different
His sympathy is nothing compared to Ryder's
And my feelings for him are invisible compared to my feelings for Ryder.

I see Ryder in the hallway all the time. He looks miserable. Coming in with puffy red eyes every day. It breaks my heart.

When he and i were together, he was the happiest i'd ever seen him. And now, it's as if his parents died all over again.

He ignores all the girls that throw themselves at him. Instead he stays focused on me in every hallway. His eyes still hungrily watch me.

He's pussy whipped for sure

" hey baby " Scott groggily seduces walking up behind me as i stand at my locker watching Ryder.

Scott didn't smell like Ryder. Ryder wore cologne while Scott struts the hallways reaking of Weed and Vodka.

At school he was always either stoned or drunk.

his hugs weren't as tight and comforting. And any time i cried, scott would tell me to suck it up.

He surely doesn't get the "best boyfriend" award but he's still there.

" hey " i sigh closing my locker and turning to him

Scott kisses me and i'm instantly washed over with a strong tasted of fresh marijuana.

"Are you high?" I groan pushing him away from me

" don't fucking push me" scott snarks pushing me

"don't fucking push me!" I shout back causing everyone's attention to be turned to me

"don't cuss!" Scott growls slapping me across the face, sending me to the ground.

Scott marches off as i feel tears brim my eyes.

As i'm about to break down i feel a pair of familiar arms swoop me up and hold me.

A familiar cologne fill my nostrils and i finally realize who it is

Ryder

"Don't cry, i'm here" He soothes rubbing my back, "i'm right here"